Franck Muller Casablanca Chronograph Automatic Mens Watch - 8885CCCDTACW
The Revival of a Legend
Both elegant and sporty, the Casablanca collection recalls the mysteries of far-away places and becomes the supreme traveler's watch; with it the spirit of time sets sail.
The Casablanca collection shares the same beautiful lines and harmonious curves of the Cintrée Curvex, and recalls the sober and classic refinement of the inter-war years. Its art deco design is perfectly adapted to the wrist of the modern man whose taste tends naturally towards simplicity, elegance and casualness.
Its self-winding mechanical movement, with a platinum rotor, ensures optimal rewinding and performance in all circumstances. Its luminous numerals and hands are perfectly visible in the dark and lend to its originality.
The salmon, black or white dials preserve the artistic combination of form and colour.
Produced in platinum and all four colours of gold, it is also available in steel, for maximum protection.
The Casablanca watch strap was specially designed in top quality hand-stitched, full leather, giving it incomparable warmth and comfort.
The Chronograph Collection
When Prestige Becomes Precision
The Chronograph is a movement in perpetual motion, whose mechanism enables us to measure time in hours, minutes, and fractions of seconds by means of a seconds hand which can be activated, stopped and returned to its departure point.
Since its creation in about 1860, the Chronograph has symbolized the total dominance of time. It has always been the passion of inventors to divide time up into its smallest units and, for Franck Muller, master of complications, the mechanical Chronograph is a tribute to the precision of the object and the most meticulous manufacturing procedures.
With his collection, Franck Muller offers a thousand and one variations of the Chronograph.
Be it split-second, double-face or coaxial, the Franck Muller Chronograph magnifies the passion of time, and the infinite search for precision symbolizes the magical boundary between real and unreal.
- Collection: Casablanca Chronograph
- Case: Cintrée Curvex Stainless Steel
- Movement: Automatic Self-Winding Mechanical Movement
- Module GGDT 4600: Module with date on 2 discs in aperture, retrograde day in the centre, small seconds and month at 6 o'clock.
- Power Reserve: 65 Hours
- Frequency: 21,600 vibrations/hour
- Precision: 1/6th of a second
- No. Of Components In The Movement: 255
- No. Of Jewels: 27
- Decoration Of The Movement: Cotes de Genéve, circular graining, hand chamfered
- Operating Devices: 3-position winding-stem for fast date correction
- Display: Sapphire Crystal Display
- Dial: Sun-Stamped, Translucent Lacquered White Dial with Luminous Numerals; Hours, minutes, seconds at 9 o'clock, date at 6 o'clock.
- Chronograph: central second hand, 30-minute counter at 3 o'clock.
- Push-button at 2 o'clock: start and stop.
- Push-button at 4 o'clock: reset and fly-back.
- Strap/Bracelet: Black Rubber Strap