Pioneer GM Series 2-Channel Power Amplifier, Model GM5300T
A really good amp doesn't just provide power. It also offers options for customizing the sound in your vehicle. The 2-channel GM-5300T provides a selectable 50Hz bass boost and a built-in crossover for fine-tuning your tunes. Plus, it comes with speaker level inputs for easy connection to an OEM headunit.
- Selectable 50Hz Bass Boost
Bass boost gives you more control over how your music sounds. It lets you set the optimal bass level for each speaker/sub connected to the GM-5300T, so the tone controls from your headunit can do what they do best. And because this is selectable bass boost, you can set the level at 0dB, 6dB, or 12dB, whichever sounds best to you
- Built-In Crossover (80Hz Low-Pass Filter)
Built into the GM-5300T is a very smart crossover network. It works like a gateway, routing the big bass signals (80Hz or lower, at -12dB/octave) to the speaker that handles them best, filtering out higher-frequency signals to that speaker. This optimizes your system's efficiency and delivers the best possible sound quality
- Speaker Level Inputs
What, you DON'T own a Pioneer headunit? Well, we won't hold it against you. In fact we'll even help you build onto your system. The GM-5300T's speaker level inputs allow you to connect your OEM unit (or any unit that doesn't have the typical RCA-type inputs) without having to buy add-on adapters. S0, the install goes faster, you save money, and you've got a Pioneer amp in your vehicle
- Peak Music Power: 760 Watts
- Number of Channels: 2
- Load Impedance Capability: 2~8 Ohm (Stereo) 4~8 Ohm (Bridged)
- Continuous Power (4 ohm): 125W x 2
- Continuous Power (2 ohm): 190W x 2
- Continuous Power Bridged (4 ohm): 380W x 1
- Frequency Response: 10Hz ~ 50kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.015%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Channel # Capability: 2/1
- PWM Regulated MOSFET Power Supply
- Balanced Isolator Input Circuit
- RCA Inputs: 2 Channel
- Speaker Level Input: 2 Channel
- Input Level Control: Hi-Volt (400mV ~ 6.5v)
- Built-in Crossover: Selectable LPF
- Crossover Frequency Range: 80Hz, -12dB/Oct.
- Bass Level Control: 50Hz, 0/6/9/12dB
- Output Power (4 Ohm, <=1% THD): 125 Watts x 2
- Output Power (4 Ohm Bridged, <=1% THD): 380 Watts x 1
- Output Power (2 Ohm, <=1% THD): 190 Watts x 2
- Signal to Noise (1 Watt into 4 Ohms): 75 dBA
- Dynamic Power (4 Ohm): 130 Watts
- Height: 2-3/8"
- Width: 11-13/16"
- Depth: 13-1/8"