U-Line 24" Black 1000 Series Wine Captain, Model 1175WCBK
Bringing the convenience of a personal wine cellar to any location in the home, a U-Line Wine Captain is the perfect companion for entertaining – or just relaxing. A convenient push button digital control integrated in the lower bottle retainer sets and monitors the storage environment. U-Line's unique triple temperature zone design adds versatility in storage, housing three different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures or safely storing a single type of wine throughout the entire cabinet.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 48 bottles (.75L)
- Slide out wine racks allow for easy access to bottles
- Maple-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding décor
Push button digital control, integrated in the lower bottle retainer, allows you to set the middle zone temperature and see the temperature in all three zones
- Adjustable on/off interior light permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed. The light will automatically shut off after four hours
- Stable storage temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% internal relative humidity enable short or longer term storage
- Tinted, thermal-tempered glass door protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays
- Stainless steel models feature a commercial style stainless handle with stainless door and black cabinet
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- No Drain Required
- Defrost Technology: Automatic
- Push Button Digital Control*
- Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity: 48
- Maple-trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks**
- Interior Light
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included
- Run Amps: 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps: 9.8
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 23-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-1/16"
- Depth without Door: 20-7/8"
- Grille Height: 3-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Full One Year Warranty
- *Displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- **If you choose to apply stain to the maple trim of the Wine Captain or Beverage Center racks, please consult User's Manual or contact U-Line first