U-Line 15" Echelon Series Stainless Steel Undercounter Refrigerator, Model 2115RSSHL
Échelon Refrigerators are the ultimate in convenience. Place your refrigerator wherever you need one: Next to a food prep area, complementing the kid's zone, in the bar - even in your bathroom to keep cosmetics cool or in a home gym for work out refreshments.
- Contoured, adjustable in-door storage shelves accommodate larger containers
- Refrigeration capacity 3.3 cubic feet
- Touch Control Digital Technology makes setting and seeing refrigerator temperature easy
- Automatic defrost
- Quiet operation
- 3 fully encapsulated glass shelves contains spills
- Accepts a 1/4 insert flat or raised insert custom door panel
- Accepts a 3/4 full overlay custom door panel, requires separate purchase of an overlay kit
- Stainless steel models feature a sculpted stainless handle with a full wrap stainless door and cabinet
- Contemporary toe kick grille integrates seamlessly
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel*
- Accepts a full overlay custom door panel**
- Accepts a custom full overlay frame
- Field Reversible Door (Excluding Stainless Models)
- No Drain Required
- Refrigeration Capacity: 3.3 cu. ft.
- Defrost Technology: Automatic
- Touch Control Digital Technology***
- In-Door Storage
- Number of Shelves: 3
- Interior Light
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-closing Door Mechanism
- Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature
- Leveling Legs Included
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Stainless Steel Models Deemed Suitable for Outdoor Use by UL
- Run Amps: 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps: 9.8
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-1/4"
- Depth without Door: 21"
- Grille Height: 3-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Full One Year Warranty
- *All units except Wine Captain® models, Stainless Steel models and the Origins Beverage Center accept 1/4" door panel
- **Optional 3/4" overlay panel requires separate purchase of a kit (P/N: U-OL2175, U-OL2115, specify black or white)
- ***Displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius