U-Line ADA Series White Ice Maker, Model BI98WH
Compact and convenient, the Origins BI series offers both streamlined styling and ADA compliance. As developer and manufacturer of the world's first built-in undercounter residential and light commercial ice maker, U-Line maintains its position at the forefront of the industry.
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection
- Daily ice rate of up to 25 lbs
- Ice storage capacity: up to 25 lbs. of ice
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 22 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- Accepts a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel
- ADA Height Compliant
- Field Reversible Door
- No Drain Required
- Approximate Daily Ice Production: 25 lbs
- Ice Cube Storage Capacity: 25 lbs
- Defrost Technology: Manual
- Available in 220/230V 50/60Hz CE Mark
- Run Amps: 2.5
- Maximum Start Amps: 18.0
- Height: 27-3/8"
- Width: 14-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 20"
- Depth without Door: 17-3/8"
- Grille Height: 8-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Full One Year Warranty
- Ice makers without pumps require a gravity drain directly below the ice maker. If no gravity drain is present, a drain pump may be required for installation.