Emusic Basic Monthly 30 Tracks Subscription - NOWEMBSCMTH
Fill your MP3 player with 30 Free MP3 downloads per month of your favorite songs from the #1 independent music site.
- The eMusic catalog has over 4 million songs from over 50,000 independent record labels to ensure that you satisfy your music needs.
- Now offering Audiobooks from top publishers with 1000’s of title to choose from.
- eMusic 2.0 now features photos and video of your favorite artists, wikipedia entries, and market-leading community features.
- eMusic’s editorial staff is unmatched in the marketplace, providing you with insights and reviews about your favorite artists, as well as recommendations to get your started with new genres and styles of music.
- eMusic allows you to keep every song that you download.
- All downloads for music and audiobooks are in Mp3 format, which means they’ll work on ANY and EVERY device on the planet including the iPod® and Zune®.
- With no DRM policies, you are free to do what you want with eMusic downloads - this includes copying and burning.
- Sync your downloads with any application you choose – from iTunes® to Windows Media Player®.
- 14-day Free Trial + 35 free downloads
How It Works:
- eMusic is unique among the digital music services because:
- eMusic is a subscription-based service: it is able to offer downloads at costs substantially lower than other major digital music services.
- FLEXIBILITY: eMusic's MP3 downloads give you flexibility. eMusic is the only major digital music service to deliver music in the universally compatible MP3 format--the most popular and versatile digital file format.
- eMusic is the only major digital music service that allows you to burn as many CDs as you like and copy downloads to an unlimited number of computers and portable MP3 players, including the iPod.
- DISCOVERY: eMusic is geared to avid music fans. eMusic is focused on one thing—helping you discover new music. Most other digital music services only promote today's top major label hits and neglect the thousands of great independent albums that are released each year.
- eMusic features columns and reviews written by award-winning columnists, personalized recommendations and easy-to-use community features that promote music discovery.
Terms & Conditions:
- By purchasing eMusic subscription through the Merchant, you are enrolling in a monthly subscription service and you will be charged every month by eMusic, applied to the credit card you provided to the merchant. You will receive an email directly from eMusic within 48 hours of your purchase, with account details, including access information, full terms and condition and customer service contact information. All subscription customer service, including cancellations, will be handled by eMusic.
- For Full Terms And Condition Visit http://www.emusic.com/legal/terms.html