Backup.com 10GB Memory Storage Annual Subscription - NOWSWPA10G
Automatic online data backup service of up to 10GB. Avoid the hassles of disks, tapes, DVDs, and floppies for your backups. Backup.com automatically backs up your important files and data offsite to our secure data centers using your internet connection.
Serving over 2 million PC users, backup.com has gained a reputation for simple and quick file backup using just your internet connection. There are just three easy steps between being unprotected and completely backed up. Download and install backup.com's software, then choose which files to backup, and after that, just let the software run!
- Online data backup service
- Automatic, online, offsite, secure backup for your Laptop, PC, or server.
- Simple “One Touch” setup.
- Easy web-based file access & restore.
- 256bit AES encryption of all data.
- Delta-Block incremental backups.
- Redundant secure data vaults (3,000 miles apart).
- Backup.com is ideal for customers whose primary concerns include security, reliability, offsite storage, ease of use, quick restores, and secure remote access through the web. The Backup.com Client features secure 256bit AES encryption and uses our patented “Delta Block” backup technique. This technique, which is also known as the “sub-file incremental” technique, reviews the backup history of users and only transmits the data blocks of files that have changed since the most recent backup. Backup.com provides confirmation messages after each backup, but runs politely in the background without interrupting user activities. Backup.com users may securely access their files from any web browser.
How It Works:
- Remote backups to our secure servers will automatically occur once daily. You can customize this backup schedule, or run manual backups anytime. backup.com's flexible scheduler allows you to specify which days you would like backups to happen.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000
- Microsoft® Windows® XP
- Microsoft® Windows® 2003
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista
Terms & Conditions:
- By purchasing Backup.com subscription through the Merchant, you are enrolling in a annual subscription service and you will be charged every year by Backup.com, applied to the credit card you provided to the merchant. You will receive an email directly from Backup.com within 48 hours of your purchase, with account details, including access information, full terms and condition and customer service contact information. All subscription customer service, including cancellations, will be handled by Backup.com.
- For Full Terms And Condition Visit http://www.backup.com/eula.asp