Peugeot Zephir Basalte Electric Pepper Mill - PM21269
Peugeot of France created the pepper grinder in 1842. The patented design of the grinding mechanism created by a company engineer for the first Peugeot pepper mills is still in use today, virtually unchanged. Often copied, but never equaled, the mechanism made of case hardened steel is designed to crack the peppercorns before the actual fine grinding process. The grooves on a Peugeot mechanism are individually cut into the metal, and then case hardened, making them virtually indestructible. The same unyielding commitment that goes into every Peugeot pepper mill mechanism is also evident in the stainless steel pepper mechanism. Peugeot grinding mechanisms are the choice of food professionals and discerning cooks around the world.
Compact, it moves easily from the kitchen to the table. Its ergonomic shape and its soft coating, ensure safe and perfect handling. The play between its modern colour and the reflections from the brushed parts (base and button) give it a very trendy look.
- Just press the button on top to dispense freshly ground pepper.
- The wheel of regulation on the bottom of the pepper mill controls the grind offering a choice of fine to coarse.
- The mechanism, which carries a lifetime warranty, is specifically designed to grind whole peppercorns.
- Includes 4-AAA batteries
- Comes partially filled with peppercorns
- Matching salt mill sold separately.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):