Canon PIXMA iP2600 Photo Printer, Model IP2600
Photo Lab Quality at Home. Stylish Design.
This compact photo printer delivers true ease of use and amazing results. Its patented print head technology lets you produce beautiful, long-lasting photos with borderless edges, from credit- card size, up to 8.5" x 11", and with resolution up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi1. It's fast, too: A superb 4" x 6" borderless print takes only about 55 seconds2. For better results, the Auto Image Fix feature automatically corrects images for the best possible exposure, color, brightness and contrast. Also, the specially formulated pigment black ink delivers clear, laser-quality text with better readability and a higher resistance to smudging.
Speed & Quality
- Spectacular Resolution: This stylish home printer delivers a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 color dpi,1 with droplets as small as 2 picoliters for spectacular photo detail and document clarity.
- Fast Photo Printing: You won't have to wait long to see your great pictures. A beautiful borderless 4" x 6" print only takes approx. 55 seconds.2
- FINE Technology: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) uses a patented print head with 1,472 precision nozzles, ejecting ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters. Meaning? More nozzles + high accuracy + small droplets = amazing images.
Ease of Use and Connectivity
- Auto Image Fix: The built-in Auto Image Fix feature helps you produce amazing results for all your photos. First, it categorizes your images into one of five types - Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery - then applies optimal image correction accordingly. For example, it will automatically brighten faces that are backlit and under-exposed, and correct color cast to help ensure accurate skin tones.
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX Software: Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX software helps you print beautiful photos or create and print albums, calendars and stickers. This versatile software also provides high-quality image correction for red-eye, sharpness and face brightening. 2
Canon Generation Green
Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency. The iP2600 has the following Generation Green characteristics:
- 4 in 1, 2 in 1 Printing: This option allows users to place multiple pages on 1 page, saving up to 75% of your paper supply.
- ENERGY STAR: Qualified products are 25% more efficient than conventional models. By using less energy, these products reduce greenhouse gas emissions and saves energy as well as money.
- RoHS Compliance: This is a directive from the european Union that restricts the use of hazardous materials found in electronic products. This product restricts the the use of cadmium, mercury, lead, hexavalent chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE).
- Use of Recycled Plastics: Recycled Plastics are used in the power supply casing.
What's in the Box
- PIXMA iP2600 Photo Printer
- Document Kit:
Additional Information for Spanish Users
Cross Sell Sheet
Easy Setup Instructions
Leopard Information Sheet
Important Information Sheet
Quick Start Guide
Setup Software & User's Guide CD ROM
- Ink Cartridges:
PG-30 Black FINE Cartridge
CL-31 Color FINE Cartridge
- Power Cord
- Print Head
- Sample Media (PP-201 4" x 6" (5) )
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to):
- 4x6 Color Photo: Approx. 55 seconds2
- Color: Up to 17 ppm (As fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
- Black: Up to 22 ppm (As fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles:
- Nozzles: Black: 320
- Color: 1,152
- Total: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to):
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi1
- Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x4
- Standard Interface: USB
- Paper Sizes:
- Credit Card (2.13" x 3.39")
- 4" x 6"
- 4" x 8"
- 5" x 7"
- 8" x 10"
- U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Photo Stickers
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Pages (Plain Paper)
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 43 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Power Consumption: 7W (0.1W Standby)
- Software Included:
- Setup Software User's Guide CD-ROM
- PIXMA iP2600 Printer Driver
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX4
- Height: 5.6"
- Width: 17.4"
- Depth: 10"
- Unit: 5 lbs.
- Shipping: 8.1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Toll-free technical phone support plus 90-Day limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.5
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 inch at a minimum.
- PPM print speeds are based on the highest speed printer driver mode using black and white and color text patterns. Photo print speeds are based on the standard mode driver setting using photo test pattern(s) and select Canon Photo Paper. Print speed measured as soon as first page begins to feed into printer, and will vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, types of paper used, and page coverage. See www.canon.com/printspeed for additional information.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. All output images are simulated.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions.