Klipsch 5.25" In-Wall White Loudspeaker, Model R2502W
The R-2502-W employs dual 5.25-inch polymer woofer cones for accurate sound with dynamic detail, while a silk dome tweeter mated to a symmetrical pattern 90 x 90 conical horn generates flat in-room frequency response with high efficiency and low distortion. The speakers precisionvoiced crossover networks further ensure that the high and low frequencies are faithfully reproduced. This in-wall speaker also consistently delivers thrilling, realistic sound, whether its installed horizontally or vertically. It features all-new sure-grip mounting dogs that provide even pressure against drywall for long-term installation reliability, and includes a paintable grille that blends in perfectly with any décor. IR receiver knockout holes allow for infrared repeaters, bringing custom configuration to installers. Furthermore, the R-2502-W offers unlimited flexibility. It is timbre matched to all of our 2000 series architectural products, so you can mix and match to create an affordable, discreet stereo or home theater system thats just right for you.
- Perfect for left, center or right channel use
- Easily mounts horizontally or vertically
- Horn-loaded for high efficiency and low distortion
- IR receiver knockouts
- Maximum installation reliability
- Mix and match with our 2000 series products
- Frequency Response: 47Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Power Handling: 60W continuous / 240W peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 110W
- Sensitivity: 91dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High Freq Crossover: 2200Hz
- High Frequency Drivers: 1" (2.5cm) Silk dome tweeter
- Low Frequency Drivers: Dual 5.25" (13.3cm) polypropylene cone woofers
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Enclosure Type: Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- InstallationKkit: IK-502-W (sold seperately)
- Height: 17.75"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Unit: 6.25 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics