Klipsch 5.25" In-Wall White Loudspeaker, Model R5502W
The R-5502-W employs dual 5.25-inch Cerametallic woofer cones for fast, accurate sound with dynamic detail, while a titanium tweeter mated to a pivoting Tractrix® Horn generates flat in-room frequency response with high efficiency and low distortion. The speaker’s precision-voiced crossover networks further ensure that the high and low frequencies are faithfully reproduced. This in-wall speaker also consistently delivers thrilling, realistic sound, whether it’s installed horizontally or vertically. It features all-new sure-grip mounting dogs that provide even pressure against drywall for long-term installation reliability, and includes a paintable grille that blends in perfectly with any décor. Bass and treble switches with custom EQ settings allow the speaker to be tailored to its environment, while IR receiver knockout holes allow for infrared repeaters, bringing custom configuration to installers. Furthermore, the R-5502-W offers unlimited flexibility. It is timbre matched to all of our 5000 series architectural products, so you can mix and match to create a high-performance, discreet stereo or home theater system that’s just right for you.
- Perfect for left, center or right channel use
- Easily mounts horizontally or vertically
- Horn-loaded for high efficiency and low distortion
- Bass and treble switches, IR receiver knockouts
- Maximum installation reliability
- Mix and match with our 5000 series products
- Frequency Response: 46Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Power Handling: 75W continuous / 300W peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 130W
- Sensitivity: 92dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- High Freq Crossover: 2200Hz & 1300Hz
- High Frequency Drivers: 1" (2.5cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to pivoting 90° x 90° square Tractrix® Horn
- Low Frequency Drivers: Dual 5.25" (13.3cm) Cerametallic™ cone woofers
- Enclosure Material: ABS
- Enclosure Type: Infinite baffle, front flush with wall
- InstallationKkit: IK-502-W (sold seperately)
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 8"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Unit: 6.25 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Five years - Loudspeaker drivers, crossovers and cabinets
- Two years - Amplifier electronics