Power Support TS505LLA/PIA-05E Crystal Film For iPhone 3G - PIA05E
Power Support’s revolutionary crystal film is what every iPhone 3G needs to be equipped with. With state of the art static cling adhesion, the precision cut films are easy to apply, and offer optimal protection for your LCD screen.
Static cling film protection form scratches, dust, and dirt, all while offering full protection for your LCD screen, and maintaining the natural vibrant color and gloss of your iPhone 3G.
- Provides traction for improved responsiveness
- Advanced static cling for stay put adhesion
- Films can be easily cleaned and reapplied after use
- Resists smudges and fingerprints
- Keeps LCD screen free of scratches, dirt, and dust
- 1st Step: Thorough Cleaning
- Clean your iPhone LCD screen with a lint free cloth and a small amount of glass cleaner. Ensure that all fingerprints and particles have been removed.
- Wipe off any excess glass cleaner so that the screen is completely dry.
- 2nd Step (Pre-Installation Film): Removing any dust particles that may have fallen onto your screen.
- Remove one half of the white backing of the pre-installation film.
- Without touching the LCD screen directly with your fingers, place the half of the film without the backing onto the LCD screen.
- Without touching the LCD screen, remove the second half of the backing. Apply the rest of the film to the LCD screen. Rub it down thoroughly to ensure that the Pre-Installation film has captured all dust particles.
- Remove the Pre-Installation film by pulling it off by the excess film. Do not touch the LCD Screen.
- 3rd Step (Crystal/Anti-Glare Film): Applying the Film
Note: Power Support’s Protective Screen Films come attached to a basic transparent plastic backing. Whenever applying films, you can touch either side of this transparent backing and the non-adhesive side of the film. However, do not touch the adhesive side of the film because the oils from your skin will compromise the adhesive qualities of the static cling adhesive.
- Without touching the adhesive side of the film, push down on the backing to expose the adhesive side.
- Align the edge of the film with the bottom of the face of the iPhone. You can use the button or ear piece hole as alignment tools. Once a proper alignment is found, apply part of the film.
- Without touching the face of the iPhone or the adhesive side of the film, allow for the rest of the film to apply by peeling off the rest of the backing from underneath the film.
- Cover your finger in a lint-free cloth and rub out any air bubbles.
Note: Anti-Glare Film cannot completely protect the iPhone from all scratches or abrasions. It will not protect your player from damage due to collisions or impacts.