Toshiba 22" LCD HDTV With Built In DVD Player In White, Model 22LV506
The 22LV506 is the ideal space-saver, offering a stunning LCD HDTV with a built-in DVD player. Its the all-in-one solution with a convenient, sleek glossy white cabinet.
- 21.9 Diagonal widescreen, TFT LCD display, perfect for viewing standard, high definition and analog television signals and DVD movies.
- Built-In Slot Loading DVD player with an ultra-slim profile is a convenient all-in-one, space saving design.
- Built-in ATSC/NTSC/QAM digital tuning allows for tuning of standard cable channels as well as off-air digital broadcasts, in addition to digital cable-in-the-clear broadcasts.
- Official DivX® Certified1 product. Plays all versions of Divx® video (including Divx® 6) with standard playback of Divx® media files.
- Using the PC Input, the 22LV506 can be used in conjunction with a computer, and the A/V Input, HDMI, and Component Input can be used for gaming and receiving HD broadcasts.
- JPEG Viewer1 enables a user to display digital photographs on a television set in the JPEG digital format.
|Cabinet Color||High-Gloss White|
|Screen Size (measured diagonally)||21.9"|
|Dolby® Digital/DTS® Compatible||X|
|Bottom Mount Stereo Speakers||X|
| Bass/Treble Balance||X|
|Built-in TV Tuning||NTSC/ATSC/QAM|
|Auto Aspect Control||X|
|OSD Language ||English/French/Spanish|
|Auto Shut Off||X|
|Energy Star® Compliant||X|
|Playable Disc Types1||DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW/ |
|Divx®, WMA & MP3 Playback1||X|
|Digital Picture Zoom||X|
|Fast Scan, Slow-Motion||X|
|Multi-Camera Angle Select||X|
|HDMI Digital Input||1|
|ColorStream® Component Video Input||1|
|Front A/V / Rear A/V / Rear S-Video||0 / 1 / 1|
|PC Input ||1|
|Digital Audio Out ||1 Coaxial (DVD only)|
|Headphone Jack ||1 Rear|
|VESA® Mounting Pattern2||100 x 100 mm|
|Unit Dimensions with stand (WxHxD)||21.12" x 17.24" x 8.15"|
|Unit Dimensions without stand (WxHxD)||21.12" x 15.9" x 2.67"|
| Warranty Information|
|Manufacturer Warranty |
(authorized online retailer)
|1 Year Labor/1 Year Parts |
- Some DVD-R/DVD-RW and CD-R/CD-RW discs may be incompatible due to laser pick up and disc design. CD-R/CD-RW discs must be recorded using CD-DA method for CD audio playback. The DVD player in this TV may not support some MP3/WMA/JPEG/Divx recordings due to differences in recording formats, disc structure, or condition of the disc (use of CD-RW for MP3 files is not recommended). See owners manual for more information.
- If you decide to wall mount your Toshiba television, always use a UL Listed wall bracket appropriate for the size and weight of the television.
Design specifications and dimensions are not final and may be subject to change. Please confirm specific features and exact dimensions by reference to the product itself.