Garmin Nuvi 265T GPS Navigation System, Model 0100057610
Packed with features at a price that fits any budget, nüvi 265T takes you there with preloaded maps and turn-by-turn directions that call out streets by name. It adds lifetime traffic and hands-free calling to the popular nüvi 255, simplifying life on the go. Like the rest of the nüvi 205-series, this portable navigator is priced right and ultra-easy to use.
Get Turn-by-Turn Directions
nüvi 265T's intuitive interface greets you with two simple questions: "Where to?" and "View Map." Touch the color screen to easily look up addresses and services and get voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions that speak street names to your destination. It comes preloaded with detailed City Navigator® NT street maps, over 6 million points of interest (POIs), 2-D or 3-D maps and smooth map updates as you navigate. Its digital elevation maps show you shaded contours at higher zoom levels, giving you a big picture of the surrounding terrain. In addition, nüvi 265T accepts custom points of interest (POIs), such as school zones and safety cameras and lets you set proximity alerts to warn you of upcoming POIs. With HotFix™ satellite prediction, nüvi calculates your position faster to get you there quicker.
Make Hands-free Calls
For hands-free calling, nüvi 265T integrates Bluetooth® wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone and talk hands-free through the 265T while staying focused on the road. Simply dial numbers with nüvi's touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient one-touch dialing for contacts and points of interest.
Avoid Traffic Tie-ups
Steer clear of traffic with nüvi 265T's integrated FM traffic receiver. Receive alerts about traffic delays and road construction that lie ahead on your route. Next, simply touch nüvi's screen to view traffic details or detour around the problem area.
Take It With You
Like the rest of the nüvi 205-series, nüvi 265T sports a sleek, slim design and fits comfortably in your pocket or purse. Its rechargeable lithium-ion battery makes it convenient for navigation by car or foot. With its "Where Am I?" emergency locator, you always know your location. Simply tap the screen to get your exact latitude and longitude coordinates, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and fuel stations.
Go Beyond Navigation
Navigation is just the beginning. nüvi 265T includes many travel tools including JPEG picture viewer, world travel clock, automatic time zone transition, currency converter, unit converter, calculator and more. With photo navigation, you can download Google® Panoramio™ pictures via our Garmin Connect™ Photos website and navigate to them. The 265T is compatible with optional enhanced MSN® Direct content (subscription and receiver required) and our free Garmin Garage where you can download animated vehicles that show your location on the map. It also comes with Garmin Lock™, an anti-theft feature. Enhance your travel experience with optional plug-in microSD™ cards such as Garmin Travel Guides for detailed data on attractions.
Physical & Performance:
- Display size, WxH: 2.8"W x 2.1"H (7.2 x 5.4 cm); 3.5" diag (8.9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 320 x 240 pixels
- Display type: QVGA color antiglare TFT with white backlight
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- RoHS version available: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 0
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft."): yes
- 3-D map view: yes
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation): yes
- Choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Hands-free calling with Bluetooth® wireless technology: yes
- FM traffic compatible: yes
- MSN® Direct for U.S. compatible: yes
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection): yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Garage™ (select car-shaped icons for map navigation): yes
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator: yes
- Touchscreen: yes
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature): yes
- Additional: This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® 2000 or later and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
What's in the Box:
- nüvi 265T
- Preloaded City Navigator® NT for North America or Europe (full coverage)
- Lifetime traffic¹
- FM traffic receiver with vehicle power cable
- Vehicle suction cup mount ²
- USB cable
- Dashboard disc
- Quick start manual
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 3.8"
- Depth: 0.8"
- Unit: 0.325 lbs.
- Shipping: 1 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year
¹Lifetime traffic extends for the useful life of your Garmin product or as long as Garmin receives traffic data from its traffic supplier. Not transferable to another Garmin model. Traffic content not available for all areas. See www.navteq.com/rdstraffic for traffic coverage areas and www.garmin.com/traffic for program License Agreement containing complete terms and conditions.
²Notice to Drivers in California and Minnesota
Package contents may vary per version. See your local dealer for more information.