Onkyo Audiophile Black Single Disc CD Player, Model DX7555B
Your system’s digital front-end is a vital link in the audio reproduction chain. The exacting process of retrieving digital data and converting it to analog without the influence of digital noise is a key determinant in assessing the class of different playback components. Also, the ability to control timing inaccuracies (jitter) is another crucial factor in the quality of audio reproduction of digital sources like CDs and MP3s. The DX-7555 audiophile-grade CD player has been designed with these considerations in mind. With Onkyo’s Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC), the digital signal is protected from pulse noise, and with a super precision clock, a precise timing reference is maintained. By combining quality parts like a sophisticated 192 kHz/24-bit DAC with Onkyo’s renowned build quality, the DX-7555 will deliver digital audio sources with the accuracy they deserve.
- Shuffle/Random Play
- Direct Track Access: by remote
- Digital Output (Optical/Coaxial): 1 Optical/1 Coaxial
- Analog Output (Fixed)
- RI Remote Control
- Plays MP3 CDs, CD-R/CD-RWs
- Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry (VLSC)
- Super precision clock (±1.5 ppm) for accurate signal
- Wolfson® 192 kHz/24-bit DAC
- Direct Digital Path for digital audio output
- 2 digital outputs (optical/coaxial)
- 25-step memory playback and 4 repeat modes
- High-rigidity, anti-resonant chassis
- Frequency Response: 2 Hz-20 kHz
- THD (1 kHz): 0.0027 %
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB
- S/N Ratio: 111 dB
- Audio Output
- Digital (Coaxial): 0.575 Vp-p/75 ohms
- Analog: 2.0 V (rms)/470 ohms
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 16 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.3 W
- Height: 4-3/8"
- Width: 17-1/8"
- Depth: 15-3/4"
- Unit: 17.6 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts and Labor