Canon PIXMA Photo Printer, Model MP620
High Performance Wireless Photo Printer with Ethernet Connectivity.
This changes all the rules about where and how you can print. Print wirelessly from anywhere in the house via WiFi. Want to go computer-free? Or, network it via Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room. Print photos directly from memory cards, previewing and enhancing images on the 2.5" TFT display. Or, print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone, even a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface.
You'll love the results. This powerhouse produces long-lasting 4" x 6" photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 color dpi resolution in about 41 seconds, and its new 5-color ink system ensures vivid, true-to-life colors and bold, black text. Copies of documents will be more faithful to your originals, and your scans will yield superb 2400 x 4800 color dpi results.
Speed & Quality
- Beautiful, Long-Lasting Photos
The Canon ChromaLife100+ system combines enhanced FINE print head technology and five new ink tanks with select new Canon photo papers. This unique system lets you create beautiful photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Spectacular Resolution
Maximum 9600 x 2400 color dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE technology.
- Smart Scanning
The new Auto-Scan feature detects the type of original you're scanning - a photo, business card, personal notebook or form - then automatically scans and saves the image with the appropriate settings.
Ease of Use
- Sharper Previews
The 2.5" high definition LCD display delivers sharp previews of your images, viewable from up to a 170-degree angle.
- Easy Scroll Wheel
The Easy-Scroll Wheel's user interface makes it easy and fun for anyone to use. You can view and control all of the functions of the MP620 by gliding a finger around the wheel in either direction.
- Dual Paper Trays
Self operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying.
- Smart Copying
Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology automatically optimizes quality based on the type of originals you are copying.
- Automatic Image Optimization
Just one of the features on the included Easy-PhotoPrint EX software—Auto Photo Fix optimizes your images for such factors as skin tone, white balance and brightness, and makes red-eye corrections.
- Quick Start
Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Wi-Fi Ready
Print wirelessly1 from a Wi-Fi-enabled computer while you're in another room. Ready to cut the cord? This PIXMA MP620 's built-in Wi-Fi capability lets you print wirelessly from anywhere in the house, with simple setup. You can also network it via Ethernet cable and print from a connected computer in another room.
- Print from Memory Cards/Cameras
Want to print photos directly from a compatible memory card2? Just insert the card into the built-in slot, select images on the LCD display, and print. You can also print photos right from your digital camera or DV camcorder.
Canon Generation Green
- Generation Green is Canon's new environmental initiative. This program encompasses eligible Scanners, PIXMA Inkjet Printers and imageCLASS laser printers. Generation Green is designed to provide business partners, customers and consumers a way to learn about the environmentally-friendly approach that Canon is taking to design many of its current and future products and solutions; for example, possible cost savings through energy efficiency.
Energy Star Qualified
- To help you save energy and money, while making a difference for the environment, Canon has partnered voluntarily with the EPA for over ten years to design products that meet the high standards of its ENERGY STAR ® Program. This program promotes the development and introduction of energy-efficient products to combat global warming and other environmental issues.
- PIXMA MP620 Photo Printer
- Documentation kit:
- Cross Sell Sheet
- Getting Started
- Important Information Sheet
- Network Troubleshooting Guide
- Safety Information Sheet
- Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROMI
- Warranty Card
- PG-220 Pigment Black
- Power Cord
- Print Head
- Sample Media (4" x 6" / 5 sheets)
- USB Cable
- Print Speed (up to)
Color Photo: 4" x 6" borderless photo: approximately 41 seconds
Black: Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 17 ppm (approximately 3.6 seconds per page)
- Number of Nozzles
1, 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (up to)
Black: 600 x 600 dpi
Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder
- Copy Speed (up to)
Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)
Color: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)
- Reductions Enlargement: 25% - 400%
- Copy Features
4 in 1 / 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions
Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi
Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanner Features
Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan,Push Scan, Scan to Memory
- Color Depth
48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Support Media: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMedia CardCard,® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v.4.1),miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™ microSD™ microSDHC™ Card, Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™ Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™ , xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H) 2
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS®X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5x
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN interface (IEEE 802.11b/g)1, Bluetooth® v2.04 (Optional), Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), Ethernet, PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software Included: Included in box: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
- Depth: 17.7"
- Width: 14.5"
- Height: 6.9"
- Unit: 18.7 lbs
- Shipping: 20 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program.
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, MultiMediaCard® (v4.1), CompactFlash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick PRO™, Memory Stick Duo™ Memory Stick PRO Duo™, and MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1). The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, RS-MMC™ (v4.1), microSD™ Card, xD-Picture Card®, xD-Picture Card (Type M), xD-Picture Card (Type H), miniSDHC, microSDHC, and Memory Stick Micro.
- Requires mobile phone or other device with IrDA port and phone positioned no more than 7.9 inches from the printer.
- Requires mobile phone (or other device) equipped with Bluetooth technology v2.0 and optional Canon Bluetooth Unit BU-30. Bluetooth operation depends on the device and software version used. Operating distance is approx. 10 meters but may vary due to obstacles, radio signals, locations where radio interference occurs, magnetic fields from microwave ovens, device sensitivity and/or antenna performance.
- Resolution may vary based on printer driver setting. Color ink droplets can be placed with a horizontal pitch of 1/4800 of an inch at minimum.
- Print speed measured as soon as first page beings to feed into printer and will vary depending on system configuration. Copy speed is measured after the first page is ejected. Output speed will vary depending upon a number of factors. See www.usa.canon.com/printspeed for additional details.
- Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100plus for additional details.
- Supported paper types for borderless printing are as follows: Photo Paper Pro II, Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Photo Paper Plus Golossy II, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Photo Paper Glossy, and Matte Photo Paper.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. All printed images are simulated.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.