Wolf Black 30" Electric Unframed Induction Cooktop - CT30IU
Induction cooking has been used in Europe for decades by professionals and homeowners demanding the best in performance. Induction cooking is so efficient that it out-performs gas and electric cooktops. There is no wasted heat because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel. With Wolf's unframed induction cooktops there's no stainless steel trim, just the sophisticated, minimalist exterior subtly patterned design to hide any unsightly scratches.
- Can be mounted flush with top of countertop or as a frameless installation sitting on top of the countertop surface
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat
- Induction elements heat cookware, not the glass, for a cooler, safer cooking surface
- Four high-efficiency induction elements deliver power and control
- Maximum element power: (2) 1800 W with 3000 W boost and (2) 1200 W
- True Simmer setting on two elements
- Cookware sensing—elements will not be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the cooktop surface
- Hi-Power mode boosts power on 1800W elements by diverting power from adjacent element
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting and adjustable sound frequency and volume
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel
- Lock mode—cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on
- Universal OFF turns all elements off
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range
- Width: 30"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 21"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Residential Use Only
Full Two Year Warranty*
For two years from the date of original installation, your Wolf Appliance product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Wolf Appliance under the above warranty must be performed by a Wolf Appliance authorized service center, unless otherwise specified by Wolf Appliance. Service will be provided in the home during normal business hours.
Limited Third Through Fifth Year Warranty
From the third through fifth year from the date of original installation, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
Gas Burners (excluding appearance), Electric Heating Elements, Blower Motors (vent hoods), Electronic Control Boards, Magnetron Tubes and Induction Generators
Limited Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, Wolf Appliance will repair or replace any outdoor gas grill body or hood that rusts through due to defective material or workmanship. Labor to remove and replace defective parts is not covered. Wolf Appliance recommends that you use a Wolf Appliance authorized service center to perform such service.
*Stainless Steel (classic, platinum and carbon) doors, panels and product frames are covered by a limited 60 day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.