Tamron AF18-270mm Vibration Compensation Lenses For Nikon - AFB003NII700
Tamron's Vibration Compensation—Blur-Stopping Power With No Annoying Motion Delay In Your Viewfinder!
With the advent of the latest 15X zoom lens from Tamron, the pioneer of high power zoom lenses, the high power zoom lens has steadily evolved from a 7.1X to a 10.7X to a 13.9X and now to the world’s largest zoom ratio of 15X by combining advanced high power zoom design technologies accumulated by Tamron since 1992. The lens covers an angle of view equivalent to that of a 28mm wideangle to a 419mm ultra telephoto with just one lens, letting the user capture once-in-the-lifetime images of panoramic landscape images or close-up pictures of children smiling, without having to get too close to the subject and without having to change lenses.
- Lens Construction (Groups/Elements) 13/18
- Angle of View APS-C size equivalent
- Diagonal 75°33' - 5°55'
- Horizontal 65°36' - 4°55'
- Vertical 46°21' - 3°10'
- Diaphragm Blade Number 7
- Minimum Aperture F/22 ~ F/40 (18mm-270mm)
- Minimum Focus Distance 19.3in.(0.49m) (entire zoom range)
- Macro Magnification Ratio 1:3.5 (at f=270mm, MFD=0.49m)
- Filter Diameter ø72
- Accessory Flower-shaped Lens hood
- Diameter: 3.1"
- Length: 3.9"
- Unit: 1.22 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): Six Years Parts and Labor