Whirlpool WFE301LVB 30" Freestanding Electric Range In Black - WFE301BK
With a 4.8 cu. ft. capacity, this freestanding range offers plenty of room. The CleanTop® ceramic glass cooking system features a smooth surface for simplified cleanup. And, the standard cleaning system makes it easy to keep your oven interior looking like new. On the cooktop, two 6 in. and two 8 in. radiant elements provide the perfect combination for all of your cooking needs.
- 4.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- (2) 8 in. Radiant Elements
- (2) 6 in. Radiant Elements
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Storage Drawer
Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
- Custom Broil
Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Eco Friendly CleanTop® Ceramic Glass Cooking System
Minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
- Glass Door Style
- Freestanding Installation Design
- Large Window Size
- 4.8 Cubic foot Oven Capacity
- Burner Configuration -
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop Style
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop Surface
- 2 Oven Racks
- Oven window
- Waist High Broiler
- Radiant Burners
- Maximum KwH: 2,000
- Minimum KwH: 1,500
- Oven Light
- Electric Power
- Storage Drawer
- Balanced Bake Temperature Management System
- 40 Ampere, 120/240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Depth: 27.53"
- Height: 46.87"
- Width: 29.87"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
One year parts and labor
Dimensions shown are for planning purposes only. For complete information, see Installation Instructions packed with product.