Sony ZSS4IP Black CD Boombox With iPod Dock, Model ZSS4IPBLACK
Enjoy the ultimate in full-function portable audio with the ZS-S4iP, an iPod/iPhone compatible boombox with CD-R/RW playback capability and a digital AM/FM tuner. The ZS-S4iP also features a secure docking compartment that protects and charges your iPod or iPhone, while the alternate cover permits direct control of your music. Even more, the ZS-S4iP allows you to control your listening experience in a variety of ways. You can manage your music directly from your iPod or iPhone, on the boombox itself, or with an included remote that lets you control your iPod or iPhone from across the room.
- CD Boombox with iPod® dock
Listen to your CDs and iPod® player1 tracks in a portable and good sounding boombox
- Secures iPod® player/iPhone™ during transport
Securely transport your player without fear of it falling out of its dock
- Alternate cover to use with iTouch
Allows for direct control of the iTouch or iPhone while docked
- Line in and Headphone jacks
Plug other audio devices, including digital music players, into the boombox or enjoy your music privately with headphones
- Wireless Remote
Allows you the flexibilty of controlling your music from across the room
- Sound Enhancer: MEGA BASS® On/Off selector
- Station Preset(s): 30 presets- 20 FM and 10 AM
- Tuner Type: AM, FM
- CD: Repeat Track, Repeat CD, Programable, and Shuffle
- Radio: 20 FM and 10 AM presets, with Auto Scan feature and FM Mono/Stereo selector
Inputs and Outputs
- Audio In: Audio line-in jack
- Headphone Output(s): Mini
- Input(s): Audio in Jack and iPod® connector
- Speaker Unit: Fixed SP Net and Metal Punching Net
- Height: 6.7"
- Width: 15.7"
- Depth: 8.8"
- Unit: 6.83 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Labor: For a period of 90 days from the date of purchase, if this Product is determined to be defective, Sony will repair or replace the Product, at its option, at no charge, or pay the labor charges to any Sony authorized service facility. After the Warranty Period, you must pay for all labor charges
- Parts: In addition, Sony will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of one (1) year. After 90 days from the date of purchase, labor for removal and installation is available from Sony authorized service facilities or a Sony Service Center at your expense
- Works with iPhone, iPod 4th generation, iPod 4th generation (color display), iPod 5th generation (video), iPod mini 1st and 2nd generation, iPod nano 1st generation, iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum, iPod Touch, iPod Nano 3rd generation (video) and iPod Classic
- Playback depends on recording conditions
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.