Sonance Visual Performance Series 6" White Rectangle In-Wall Speakers, Model VP67
Sonance Visual Performance® Series speakers combine elegant, modern style with outstanding audio performance. New micro-flange grilles have only 0.20 of trim, giving these speakers a clean, sleek appearance that seamlessly integrates into any designed space. The grilles attach via powerful magnets, for simple, quick installation. A one-step paint process saves time compared to traditional flanged speakers.
Visual Performance 6 speakers are available in three shapes (rectangular, square and round), and each shape is available in three different audio performance levels, so the designer and installer can select the shape that best suits the architectural space while providing the level of sound quality desired by the client. The VP65 is also available in a shallow depth model in rectangle and round shapes with 65mm and 77mm depths that allow installation in areas that will not accommodate conventional speakers.
VP67-series speakers deliver audiophile-quality sound via coated carbon fiber cone woofers and aluminum dome tweeters. Pivoting drivers direct the sound at listeners for excellent stereo performance, even if the speakers are mounted in less-than-ideal locations.
Visual Performance series 6 speakers can be retrofitted into mounting holes for Sonance Symphony® speakers without modification, making upgrades exceptionally easy. Visual Performance series 6 speakers can also be used with accessories for Sonance Symphony speakers, such as Flex Brackets, acoustic enclosures, retrofit backboxes and fire-rated backcans.
- Micro flange steel grille has only 0.20 of ABS trim for a sleek, modern appearance. Powerful neodymium magnet grille attachment eases installation.
- Available in three shapes (rectangular, square and round), so the designer can select the shape that best suits the architectural space while satisfying the clients desire for high-quality audio performance.
- Available in three performance levels: Carbon fiber woofer/silk dome tweeter, coated carbon fiber woofer/aluminum dome tweeter, and beryllium cone woofer/beryllium dome tweeter. The installer can select the performance level that ideally suits each customers preference.
- Pivoting drivers direct sound at listeners for improved stereo performance, even from lessthan- ideal mounting locations.
- All 6 Visual Performance Series speakers can be retrofitted into existing cutouts for Sonance Symphony® speakers without modification.
- Grilles and frames can be painted together, saving installation time.
- Visual Performance ThinLine (TL) feature shallow (65mm and 77mm) depths that allow installation in areas that will not accommodate conventional speakers.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) aluminum dome, ferrfluid-cooled, pivoting, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 6 1/2" (165mm) coated carbon fiber cone with a rubber surround, extended pole piece
- Frequency Response: 43Hz - 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 6 ohms nominal; 4 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 140 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille Material: Perforated steel
- Adjustments: Tweeter level (±3dB)
- Height: 12.19"
- Width: 8.25"
- Depth: 3.38"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sonance warrants to the original retail purchaser only that
this Sonance product will be free from defects in materials
and workmanship, provided the product was purchased
from a Sonance Authorized Dealer. For full warranty
information, please see the Instruction Manual.