Callpod Mobile Communication System - PHOENIX
The Phoenix ® is our revolutionary and patented Bluetooth ® mobile conferencing unit. Press a single button and the Phoenix will automatically seek out and connect up to five Bluetooth headsets and one Bluetooth mobile phone or PC simultaneously. When you make a call, all five participants will be speaking in full duplex with the party on the other end, creating a true mobile conference with any Bluetooth-enabled headset and mobile phone. When used with our Dragon ® headset, users can communicate with each other in full duplex over a 300,000 sq ft area. Phoenix is a perfect communication solution in a small office, warehouse, retail, outdoor area or restaurant setting. Phoenix is completely mobile with an internal lithium ion battery for up to 10 hours of talk time.
- Join 5 headsets and a cell phone or Skype®
- 300,000+ sq ft coverage (using Dragon Headset)
- Push-to-talk among headset participants (using Dragon Headset)
- Full-duplex conference calling with no voice cancellation
- Compatible with Bluetooth®-enabled headsets, phones and computers
- Phoenix Base Unit - 6 channels
- AC/DC adapter with U.S. prongs (120-240V)
- User Manual
Battery life 10 hours (fully utilized)
Full battery charge time 4 hours
Input AC Power 110V AC, 60Hz
Input Charge Power 5V DC (Via USB Port)
Humidity 5 to 90% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature -10°C to +50°C
Storage Temperature -10°C to +50°C
Connectivity Bluetooth 2.0
Number of audio gateways 1
Number of headsets 5
Push-to-talk Supported with use of Dragon Headset
Number of buttons 2 (1 pairing, 1 power)
Number of LEDs 8 (5 headsets, 1 phone, 1 power, 1 pairing)
- Height: .60"
- Width: 2.50"
- Length: 4.75"
- Unit: 0.3875 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb