Sonance Visual Performance Series 6" White Square In-Wall Speakers, Model VP65STL
Sonance Visual Performance® Series speakers combine elegant, modern style with outstanding audio performance. New micro-flange grilles have only 0.20 of trim, giving these speakers a clean, sleek appearance that seamlessly integrates into any designed space. The grilles attach via powerful magnets, for simple, quick installation. A one-step paint process saves time compared to traditional flanged speakers.
VP65-series speakers feature carbon fiber cone woofers and silk dome tweeters for high-quality sound. Pivoting drivers direct the sound at listeners for excellent stereo performance, even if the speakers are mounted in less-than-ideal locations.
Visual Performance series 6 speakers can be retrofitted into mounting holes for Sonance Symphony® speakers without modification, making upgrades exceptionally easy. Visual Performance series 6 speakers can also be used with accessories for Sonance Symphony speakers, such as Flex Brackets, acoustic enclosures, retrofit backboxes and fire-rated backcans.
Sonance ThinLine speakers deliver a high level of performance in a size that allows them to be installed in locations that are too shallow for conventional in-ceiling speakers. Ideal for both multi-channel home theater and stereo music applications, the ThinLine's high-quality driver materials and precision engineering, deliver impressive musical performance, yet the speakers effortlessly integrate into almost any lifestyle.
- Micro flange steel grille has only 0.20 of ABS trim for a sleek, modern appearance. Powerful neodymium magnet grille attachment eases installation.
- Available in three shapes (rectangular, square and round), so the designer can select the shape that best suits the architectural space while satisfying the clients desire for high-quality audio performance.
- Available in three performance levels: Carbon fiber woofer/silk dome tweeter, coated carbon fiber woofer/aluminum dome tweeter, and beryllium cone woofer/beryllium dome tweeter. The installer can select the performance level that ideally suits each customers preference.
- Pivoting drivers direct sound at listeners for improved stereo performance, even from lessthan- ideal mounting locations.
- All 6 Visual Performance Series speakers can be retrofitted into existing cutouts for Sonance Symphony® speakers without modification.
- Grilles and frames can be painted together, saving installation time.
- Visual Performance ThinLine (TL) feature shallow (65mm and 77mm) depths that allow installation in areas that will not accommodate conventional speakers.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) silk dome, ferrofluid-cooled, pivoting, in acoustic back chamber
- Woofer: 6½" (165mm) carbon fiber cone with a rubber surround
- Frequency Response: 44Hz 20kHz ±3dB
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal; 6 ohms minimum
- Power Handling: 5 watts minimum; 130 watts maximum
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (2.83V/1 meter)
- Grille Material: Perforated steel
- Height: 9.75"
- Width: 9.75"
- Depth: 3.3"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Sonance warrants to the original retail purchaser only that
this Sonance product will be free from defects in materials
and workmanship, provided the product was purchased
from a Sonance Authorized Dealer. For full warranty
information, please see the Instruction Manual.