Wusthof Classic Ikon 16 Piece Knife Walnut Block Set, Model 98163
The handy knife block provides protection for your blades as well as a visual compliment to your kitchen decor
- Innovative, triple riveted synthetic handle design.
- Laser-controlled and tested cutting edge.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high carbon steel.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell for outstanding cutting performance.
- Easy to sharpen.
- Double bolster construction with full tang.
- 16 piece
- Quality - Made in Solingen / Germany
- The set includes: 3.5-in. parer for peeling and paring, a 4.5-in. utility for small slicing jobs when the parer just isn't big enough 5-in.serrated utility for cutting tomatoes and bagels 6-in. sandwich knife is useful in carving and slicing and 8-in.carving knife that cuts with less resistance leaving the juices in your meats 8-in.bread is perfect for cutting up those crusty loaves of bread 8-in. Cooks knife is used for chopping, as well as dicing 6 x 4.5-in. steak knives. A 17 slot Walnut block to store your Classic Ikon knives.
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Lifetime Guarantee covering material and workmanship defects.
Cutlery by WÜSTHOF is manufactured with the highest quality standards and exceeds the required DIN (German Industry Standard) as well as the EN (European Standard).
We are assured of our quality and wish you much pleasure with our products. Your satisfaction is the quality measurement for our assortment.
to view warranty (.pdf)
* Wüsthof-Trident knives are dishwasher-safe. However, Wüsthof-Trident strongly recommends hand washing in warm, sudsy water and towel drying.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.