U-Line 24" 1000 Series Stainless Steel Wine Captain, Model 1075WCSRH
Bringing the convenience of a personal wine cellar to any location in the home, a U-Line Wine Captain is the perfect companion for entertaining - or just relaxing. U-Line's unique triple temperature zone design adds versatility in preservation, housing three different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures or safely preserving a single type of wine throughout the entire cabinet.
Ranges listed refer to product temperature.
|The Right Temperature for the Right Wine |
|Top: ||Approximately 55°F (13°C) red wines |
|Middle: ||Approximately 50°F (10°C) white wines |
|Bottom:||Approximately 45°F (7°C) sparkling wines |
U-Line's unique triple temperature zone design adds versatility in storage, housing three different types of wine at their optimum serving temperatures or safely storing a single type of wine throughout the entire cabinet.
- Triple temperature zone design.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 48 bottles (.75L)
- Slide out wine racks allow for easy access to bottles
- Maple-trimmed wine racks can be stained to match surrounding décor.
- Simple dial for temperature control.
- Adjustable on/off interior light permits elegant bottle presentation when door is closed. The light will automatically shut off after four hours.
- Stable preservation temperature, vibration safe environment and 50% internal relative humidity enable short or longer term preservation.
- Tinted, thermal-tempered glass door protects your wine collection from potentially harmful UV light rays.
- Right Hand Hinged Door
- Defrost Technology: Automatic
- Dial Control
- Maximum Wine Bottle Capacity: 48
- Maple-trimmed Slide Out Wine Racks*
- Interior Light
- Leveling Legs Included
- Run Amps: 2.4
- Maximum Start Amps: 9.8
- Height: 34-1/8"
- Width: 23-15/16"
- Depth with Door: 23-1/16"
- Depth without Door: 20-7/8"
- Grille Height: 3-1/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- Full One Year Warranty - From the date of purchase, U-Line covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any product, sold and serviced within the United States and Canada, which proves to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Full Five Year Warranty - From the date of purchase, U-Line covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components that prove to be defective in the sealed system (consisting of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, bypass valve, the dryer and connecting tube) for all products sold and serviced within the United States and Canada. Contact U-Line for complete warranty details.
*Displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius
**If you choose to apply stain to the maple trim of the Wine Captain or Beverage Center racks, please consult User's Manual or contact U-Line first
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.