JBL On Stage iPod Loudspeaker Dock - 200ID
The JBL On Stage 200ID system produces clean, powerful sound, letting you take full control of your music.
High-Performance loudspeaker dock for iPod with AM/FM Radio. The JBL On Time 200ID loudspeaker dock and clock radio is a revolution in time travel for the iPod. Imagine waking up to your favorite song stored on your iPod. No more buzzer or bad radio recpetion. The JBL On Time 200ID system is a compact, high-performance time machine and sound system. Connected to your new generation iPod, MP3 player or other music source, the JBL On Time 200ID produces clean, powerful sound while providing time-keeping, alarm and radio features.
- Compatible with all docking versions of the iPod, including iPod touch and third-generation iPod nano, as well as iPhone. A stereo mini-jack connection also allows you to enjoy high-quality audio from a variety of other devices such as CD players, desktop computers (all platforms), satellite radio, and notebooks.
- Alarm Clock - The dual independent alarms are great for that school or work schedule. Wake up to your choice of any song on your iPod or radio station, your auxiliary input or the good old buzzer. An adjustable snooze timer and adjustable sleep timer are also on board. The memory is supported by a backup battery, so that event with the power out, the alarm functions operate.
- Fingertip adjustments. Just a touch of the music controls increases or decreases the volume. Using the navigation controls, you can browse songs, playlists, and photos, change tracks and settings, and more.
- Powerfully tuned digital audio path that couples clean and compact digital amplification with DSP (digital signal processing) equalization.
- Smart remote with several modes of operation. The Music mode controls volume, changes tracks, fast forwards and fast reverses. The Navigation mode allows you to navigate the iPod menus, so you can access your music, view your slideshows, and find and play your videos.
- Evercharge topology to keep your iPod or iPhone charged even when On Stage 200ID isn't connected to the computer or is turned off.
- Phoenix transducers for accurate high frequencies and low-frequency extension that brings you clean, powerful bass.
- Slipstream port design to minimize boundary layer separation, resulting in high-output bass with low distortion.
- COE (Computer-Optimized Equalization) for a rich, complete soundstage over a wide range of listening positions.
- OCT (Optimized Compression Topology) to ensure clean, accurate sound at high output levels.
- Drivers: Two Phoenix neodymium transducers
- Power: 2 x 10 W
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Input impedance:>10k Ohms
- Signal-to-noise ratio:>85 dB
- Voltage input: 120/230 VAC
- Transducer: 1.38 in./35.0 mm x 2 (full range per channel)
In The Box:
- JBL On Stage 200ID
- Auxiliary audio input cable
- IR remote control
- Power supply
- Adapters for iPod and iPhone
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 14.13"
- Depth: 4.63"
- Unit: 1.5 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs