Viking 30" VDSC5304B Pro-Style Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Range, Model VDSC5304BSS
Commercial-type cooking power
- Exclusive VSH (Vari-Simmer to High) Patented Sealed Burner System
- Four 15,000 BTU burners
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition every time
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times – so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 6098 Watts; 25.4 Amps, 208V - 4757 Watts; 22.9 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 25-3/4"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1"
- Additions to Base Height to Top of High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Island Trim: Add 1"
- Unit: 380 lbs
- Shipping: 410 lbs