Viking 30" VESC5304B Pro-Style Free-Standing Stainless Steel Electric Range, Model VESC5304BSS
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab above to purchase the correct one for your home. If you are still unsure, contact any of Abt's Sales Specialists at 888.228.5800.
Commercial-type cooking power
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology – elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Wide range of surface elements and wattages
- Right front – 7" 1,800 watt element
- Right rear – 7" 1,800 watt element
- 800 watt "bridge" element between right front and right rear elements; excellent for use in conjunction with both right elements for griddling with optional accessory
- Left front – 6-1/2" 1,500 watt element
- Left rear – dual element – 9" 2,500 watt element/6" 1,000 watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast surface cooking, regardless of type of cookware used
- Exclusive – largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface for excellent cleanability
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Left Front Surface Element Rating: 240V - 1500 Watts
- Left Rear Surface Dual Element Rating: 240V - 2500 Watts/1000 Watts
- Right Front Surface Element Rating: 240V - 1800 Watts
- Bridge Surface Element Rating: 240V - 800 Watts
- Right Rear Surface Element Rating: 240V - 1800 Watts
- Preheat Rating: 240V - 24.0 Amps, 208V - 20.8 Amps
- Maxi Broil 8-Pass Rating: 240V - 3000 Watts
- Mini Broil 4-Pass Rating: 240V - 1250 Watts
- Bake Rating: 240V - 2935 Watts
- Convection Cook Rating: 240V - 2200 Watts
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box On Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 60 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum
- Power Cord: Not Included. Cord Must Be Agency Approved For Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 59.0 Amps, 208V - 51.3 Amps
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Depth To End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth To End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth To End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1-1/4"
- Additions to Base Height to Top of High Shelf: Add 23-1/2"
- Unit: 394 lbs
- Shipping: 424 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty