Viking Professional Series 36" Stainless Steel Built-In Double Electric Oven, Model VEDO266SS
Commercial-type cooking power
- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning
- Eight cooking and special-use modes
- Convection two-element baking with fan-forced air
- Heat from the bake and broil elements is circulated throughout the oven cavity for more even heat distribution
- Convection broiling with large, 8-pass element, reflector, and fan-forced air
- Heated air circulates through the oven for quick, even broiling; smoke eliminator minimizes smoke and odors during closed-door broiling
- TruConvec cooking with fan-forced air
- Heat is radiated from the convection element in the rear of the oven cavity with no direct heat from the bottom or top elements; excellent for delicate dishes like pastries and souffles
- Convection dehydrating with low heat and fan-forced air
- Warm air circulated by a motorized fan causes water to evaporate from food
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- The motorized fan accelerates natural defrosting without heat
- Conventional two-element baking
- Combined heat from both the bake and broil elements creates better results than bake-element-only baking
- Conventional broiling with reflector
- The reflector shield deflects the heat directly into the food for quicker results; choice of open or closed-door broiling
- Maxi-Broil uses full eight passes for complete coverage of larger quantities of food
- Mini-Broil uses four passes to conserve energy for smaller quantities of food
- Viking Exclusive - only electric 36" wide double oven available
- ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, located around the convection fan, ensures balanced airflow for even heat distribution; ProFlow Convection Air Baffle is engineered specifically for each products individual oven/fan
- Heavy-duty porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Porcelain oven interiors
- Two oven lights with separate switches for each oven
- Oven "on" indicator light for each oven
- Baking temperatures from 175 to 550 degrees F
- Electronic clock/timer with commercial-type, lighted digital display
- Automatic time option for baking, convection baking, or convection cooking
- Tone indicates pre-set cooking time is finished
- Automatic self-clean setting
- 24 hour timer
- Self-clean indicator light for each oven
- Upper Oven Volume (AHAM Standard): 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Volume (Total): 5.1 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Volume (AHAM Standard): 4.2 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Volume (Total): 5.1 Cu. Ft.
- Bake Wattage: 3500 Watts
- Broil Wattage: 4000 Watts
- Electrical Requirements: 4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 30 Amp Electrical Connection. Unit Equipped with No.10 Ground Wire in Unit. Fuse Separately
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V 24.0 Amps, 208V 20.8 Amps
- Width: 35-1/4"
- Height: 51-1/8"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25"
- Depth to End of Handle Bracket: 27-1/4"
- Depth with Door Open: 43"
- Unit: 545 lbs
- Shipping: 575 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty