Mitsubishi LaserVue 65" Black DLP HDTV, Model L65A90
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Precise and focused, the purity of laser light provides twice the color* of current high-def TVs and provides the best 3D viewing experience*. LaserVue TV's consume only one-third the power of LCD televisions and one-fourth the energy of plasma televisions*. It's the ultimate in picture quality. Beyond flat TV, experience True Dimension.
- Worlds First Laser-powered Television
- Twice the Color: Over 200% of HDTV
- Energy Efficient: 135W Operating Power
- 3D Ready2
- 1080p Display
- High Contrast
- UltraThin Frame
- Black Lacquer Finish with Blue Diamond Accent Lighting
- Smooth 120Hz
- Mitsubishi Exclusive LaserVue Light Engine: Yes
- Mitsubishi Exclusive Processor: 6-Color
- Display Type: 1080p DLP®
- Pixel Resolution (horizontal x vertical*)4: 1920 x 1080
- Video Format Conversion: Plush1080p®
- HDMI 1.3a: Yes
- Deep Color (36-Bit) and x.v. Color
- PerfectColor: Yes
- PerfecTint: Yes
- DeepField Imager: Yes
- SharpEdge: Yes
- Video Noise Reduction: Color 4D
- Picture Format Modes (4:3 sources): 6
- Picture Format Modes (16:9 sources): 3
- Easy Connect: Yes
- NetCommand®: Yes
- ChannelView: Yes
- AV Adjustment (memorized by input): Yes
- Color Temperature Control (by input): High/Low
- Video Modes: Brilliant/Bright/Natural/Game: Yes
- Full Screen Image Freeze: Yes
- Internal Loudspeakers: Stereo Full Range
- Speaker Size: 4.3" x 1.6"
- Output Power (watts/ch.): 10W x 2
- Level Sound (dynamics limiter): Yes
- Digital Output (PCM) for All Analog Sources: Yes
- Combined Tuner (Analog/Digital/Cable) In The Clear: 1
- Antenna (RF) Inputs: 2
Front (Side) Inputs
- Front Component/Composite Combined: 1
- Front USB Photo Input: 1
Rear (Side) Inputs
- Component Input (480i/480P/720P/1080i): 2
(One Component/Composite Combined)
- Rear A/V Inputs with S-Video: 1
- Rear Stereo Audio Input for PC/DVI Source: 1
- Rear HDMI Inputs: 4
- 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i (60Hz): Yes
- 1080p (24Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz): Yes
HDMI Digital PC Compatibility
- 640 x 480, 898 x 480, 800 x 600, 1064 x 600, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 720, 1365 x 768, 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz: Yes
- 1920 x 1080 @ 24Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz: Yes
- Stereo Audio Output: 1 (fixed)
- Digital Audio Output (Dolby® Digital / PCM): 1 (coaxial)
- NetCommand® IR Emitters: 1
- 3D IR Emitter: 1
- Remote Control: Fully Illuminated
- 5 Device Multibrand Illuminated Remote: Yes
- Wired IR Input: 1
- Direct IR Input Selection: Yes
- Direct IR Format Selection: Yes
- Independent IR Power ON / OFF: Yes
- Height: 39.8"
- Width: 57.7"
- Depth (screen frame to back): 10.1"
- Depth (TV w/o foot): 10.6"
- Depth (TV with foot): 12.5"
- Unit: 136.4 lbs
- Shipping: 156 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
1 Year Parts and Labor
CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
- LaserVue has demonstrated reproduction of color gamut in excess of 200% of BT.709.
- In order to display 3D images, Mitsubishi Home Theater DLP TVs require source devices to support checkerboard display formats for display of 3D gaming or 3D cinema content. A 3D standard format does not currently exist for Blu-Ray or DVD prepackaged media. A 3D standard may emerge that is not compatible with Mitsubishi Home Theater DLPs. Please visit mitsubishi-tv.com for updates and information.
- Operating power consumption for LaserVue has been measured at 135 watts as measured by a weighted UL standard, which is less than one-third the power consumption of LCD televisions and one-fourth the energy usage of plasma televisions as indicated by manufacturer provided specifications. LaserVue is a trademark of Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America, Inc.
- TV and some PC displays have standard overscan. When selecting a stand, base or other furniture to support the TV, please make sure it is designed with the appropriate dimensions for stability and to support the TVs total weight as well as the weight of any additional equipment you plan to store. Features, specifications and dimensions are subject to change without notice. Physical appearance of television and matching base may vary slightly from images shown on this document. DLP and the DLP logo are registered trademarks of Texas Instruments. Dolby and Dolby Digital are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC. x.v.Color and x.v.Color logo are trademarks of Sony Corporation.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.