Viking Professional Series 30" Burgundy Built-In Electric Double Oven, Model VEDO5301BU
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry
- The 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks
- Three halogen lights offer better visibility
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage
- High performance cooking modes
- Includes TruConvec convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with additional rack provides more roasting and broiling options
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access
- One rack comes standard in each oven cavity and additional racks may be purchased as accessories
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Upper Oven Volume (AHAM Standard): 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Upper Oven Volume (Total): 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Volume (AHAM Standard): 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Lower Oven Volume (Total): 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Bake Wattage: 3500 Watts
- Broil Wattage: 4000 Watts
- Electrical Requirements: 4-Wire Ground, 240 VAC, 50 Amp Electrical Connection. Unit Equipped with No.10 Ground Wire in Unit. Fuse Separately
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V 40.0 Amps, 208V 34.7 Amps
- Height: 51-1/4"
- Width: 29-1/2"
- Depth to Edge of Door: 25-9/16"
- Depth with Door Open: 45-3/4"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty