KitchenAid 24" Stainless Steel Built-In Electric Double Oven - KEBC247VSS
The ideal addition to any kitchen, this sleekly designed double oven features our EasyConvect™ conversion system. You simply enter your conventional cooking time and temperature, and the oven makes the precise conversion, offering you professional, even results every time.
- The self-cleaning system with soil level/time selection automatically cleans your oven, and eliminates scrubbing and fumes. Plus, an automatic door lock secures the door during the self-clean cycle.
- The CleanBake™ Hidden Element provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both the bottom & the sides of the oven cavity, resulting in better baking performance. Because it is 'hidden' from view by the porcelain oven cavity, the bake element is protected from spills & drips that fall to the bottom of the oven.
- The True Convection cooking system with a Third Hidden Element (T.H.E.™) utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking.
- Maxi and econo thermal broiler settings feature two broiling elements so that you can choose the right setting for your needs. The inner (econo) element can be used for smaller portions, while the inner and outer (maxi) feature is used when broiling an entire pan of food. Both are adjustable temperatures.
- The Sabbath mode feature makes it possible to use the range on the Sabbath and other religious holidays without having to turn it on. Tones, lights and error messages are over-ridden, and a set temperature can be maintained for extended periods of time.
- The temperature probe in our Thermal-Convection™ oven makes it easy to get perfect roasts every time. Simply set the internal oven or food temperature, based on your recipe or preference, and insert the electronic temperature probe in the roast. The probe will signal the oven to turn off automatically once the desired temperature is reached.
- Oven Capacity: UPPER 3.1 / LOWER 3.1 Cubic foot
- Broil Element Rating: 1667 Watts
- Convection Element Rating: 2,000 Watts
- Oven Bake Element Rating: 2000 Watts
- Convect Full Meal Automatic Cooking
- Temperature Probe
- CleanBake™ Hidden Element
- Cleaning System: Variable Time Self-Cleaning
- Maxi & Econo Thermal Broiler Settings
- Oven window
- Oven Window: Large
- Porcelain Finish Oven & Door Interior
- 40 Ampere, 208/240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second). AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED.
- Cutout Height: 49.75"
- CutoutDepth: 23.25"
- Cutout Width: 22.5"
- Depth: 23.25"
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer) One year limited warranty