Oris Divers GMT Date Automatic Mens Watch - 66876088454MB
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
250 Grammes of Pure Oris
The chunky stainless steel case gives this watch an indestructible look. Designed for professional use it has a helium valve for pressure adjustment and an extendable rubber or metal bracelet. Pop it on over your wetsuit and you’re good to go. Available in beautiful blue or vibrant orange it may be heavy, but it won’t cramp your style.
- Collection: Divers Small Second, Date
- Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case, minutes scale top ring
- Back: Stainless steel, screwed
- Size: 1.85 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding small second, date.
- Oris 643, base ETA 2836-2
- Power-Reserve: 38 Hours
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown and Helium valve
- Display: Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside
- Dial: Black dial printed wave structure
- Luminous Material:Indices and hands Superluminova dark orange
- Strap/Bracelet: Multi-piece stainless steel metal bracelet, security folding clasp with extension
- Functions: Centre hands for hours and minutes, subsidiary second at 9 h, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water Resistance: 100 Bar (3300 Feet)