Audioengine W1 Wireless Audio Adapter, Model AW1
The Audioengine W1 is designed to connect your audio components wirelessly. Think of AW1 as a simple replacement for any RCA or 3.5" mini-jack cable to or from your iPod, Audioengine powered speakers, computer, TV, surround-sound receiver, game console, network music player - or any other product where you want to eliminate audio cables. The AW1 consists of 2 parts, the "Sender" and "Receiver". The Sender transmits audio from your computer through USB audio or from any product with 3.5mm mini-jack or RCA audio outputs. The other side of AW1, the Receiver, connects audio to any product with mini-jack or RCA audio connectors. Power for the Sender and Receiver is provided from either a USB computer port, from the included USB AC power adapter, or from any other USB AC charger (such as an iPod charger, for example). Another USB power source is the Audioengine A5 powered speakers, which are equipped with a ComboPort(r) USB charger on top of the left speaker.
- Audioengine W1 (AW1) - Premium Wireless Audio Adapter
Transfer music wirelessly from any audio device or computer to your Audioengine powered speakers, surround receiver, or powered subwoofer. CD-quality HD stereo sound with no reduction in audio quality
- Unwire your music
Hear all your music - no dropouts, static, or noise. Some pretty clever engineering means your music remains free from interference from wireless routers, cordless and mobile phones, microwave ovens, Bluetooth and WiFi devices. Wireless that works
- Easy setup
Most wireless audio products are difficult to use because they require you to download and install software, set up a network, and often require you to manually try to find a clear audio channel. The AW1 is plug-and-play so no software installation is needed - just connect both dongles to USB power (or to a USB battery pack), connect the audio cables, and wait 2 to 3 seconds for the status lights to go solid. Two stereo mini cables and an RCA adapter cable are included for easy connection to all your gear
- Hear the Difference
The Audioengine W1 sets a new level of quality and ease-of-use for wireless audio. Even if you're not an audio enthusiast, we guarantee you will still hear a difference!
- Send wireless audio to any room in your house
- Easy setup, connects in seconds
- Works with Mac or PC (or without a computer)
- Plug-n-play, no software to download or install
- Super-compact size, no batteries required
- 100 ft (30 m) range with no dropouts or interference
- CD-quality stereo sound with no reduction in audio quality
- Plays all music formats from any media player
- Replaces any RCA or mini-jack (3.5mm) cable
- Desktop computers, laptops, notebooks
- Flat panel TVs
- iPods and all other music players
- Internet radio and network music systems
- DVD/CD players
- Videogame consoles
- Digital radio and satellite receivers
- Subwoofers and surround sound receivers
- All other products with 1/8" inch-jack or RCA connectors!
- Height: 0.39"
- Width: 1.18"
- Depth: 3.93"
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Years Parts and Labor