Kitchenaid KEBC147V Black Architect Series 24" Built In Electric Single Oven - KEBC147VBK
This premium built-in oven combines the sleek design of our Architect® Series oven with our EasyConvect conversion system. You simply enter your conventional cooking time and temperature, and the oven makes the precise conversion, offering you professional, even results every time.
The self-cleaning system with variable time selections automatically cleans your oven, and eliminates scrubbing and fumes. Plus, an automatic door lock secures the door during the self-clean cycle.
The CleanBake Hidden Element provides more evenly balanced heat distribution by warming both the bottom & the sides of the oven cavity, resulting in better baking performance. Because it is 'hidden' from view by the porcelain oven cavity, the bake element is protected from spills & drips that fall to the bottom of the oven.
The True Convection cooking system with a Third Hidden Element (T.H.E.) utilizes both a rear element and a rear fan to circulate preheated air around the oven cavity for faster and more even cooking results than conventional cooking.
Maxi and econo thermal broiler settings feature two broiling elements so that you can choose the right setting for your needs. The inner (econo) element can be used for smaller portions, while the inner and outer (maxi) feature is used when broiling an entire pan of food. Both are adjustable temperatures.
The Sabbath mode feature makes it possible to use the range on the Sabbath and other religious holidays without having to turn it on. Tones, lights and error messages are over-ridden, and a set temperature can be maintained for extended periods of time.
The temperature probe in our convection oven makes it easy to get perfect roast every time. Simply set the internal oven or food temperature, based on your recipe or preference, and insert the electronic temperature probe in the roast. The probe will signal the oven to turn off once the desired temperature is reached.
- Fuel Type Electric
- Oven Capacity 3.1
- Oven Features
- Cooking System Convection Oven
- Convection Conversion EasyConvect Time & Temperature Conversion
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Roast
- Hidden Bake Element CleanBake Hidden Element
- Broil Closed-Door with Maxi & Econo Selections
- Cleaning System Self Clean with Variable Time Selections
- Temperature Probe
- Delayed Cooking Delayed Cooking & Cleaning
- Bread Proofing
- Sabbath Mode Star-K Kosher Certified
- Oven Door Framed Glass Inner Door
- Oven Window Large
- Oven Controls Touch Electronic Controls
- Oven Cavity Finish Gray Porcelain
- Oven Rack Quantity 3
- Oven Rack Type Standard Racks
- Oven Lights 2
- Control Lockout
- Bake Element Wattage @ 240V 2000
- Bake Element Wattage @ 208V 1500
- Broil Element Wattage @ 240V 2667
- Broil Element Wattage @ 208V 2000
- Convection Element Wattage @ 240V 1600
- Convection Element Wattage @ 208V 1200
- 30 A, 60 Hz, 208/240 V. AC only. Use copper wire only. A four-wire or three-wire, single phase electrical supply is required. A time-delay fuse or circuit breaker and separate circuit is recommended.
- Depth: 25.75"
- Height: 29"
- Width: 23.75"
- Unit: 118 lbs
- Shipping: 138 lbs