Canon EF 75-300mm F/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Camera Lens - 6473A003
The optical system, construction, and exterior are the same as the EF 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 III USM's. The difference is that it uses a DC motor instead of a USM to drive the AF.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 75-300mm 1:4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 13 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 32° 11' - 8° 15'
- Focus Adjustment: Front group rotating extension system with Micromotor
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.5m/ 4.9 ft.
- Filter Size: 58mm
- Maximum Diameter: 2.8"
- Length: 4.8"
- Unit: 1.05 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs