Energy Star Rated - Yes
Whirlpool WFW9400VE Ocean Blue Front-Load Washer, Model WFW9400VBU
- 4.0 Cu. Ft. I.E.C. Capacity
Wash up to 16 pairs of jeans in a single load.* You can clean larger, fewer loads to help save time and energy. Or take advantage of the ample space to wash bulky items like comforters, sleeping bags or dog beds
- ENERGY STAR® & CEE Tier III Qualified
- Direct Inject Wash System
Penetrates stains and pretreats soils with a concentrated burst of detergent virtually eliminating the need to pretreat. The wash cycle begins only after the entire load has been treated
- 6th Sense® Technology
Measures the size of the load and determines how much water is needed to clean it. Sensors monitor the inlet temperature, gradually warming water to keep cleaning enzymes at optimal effectiveness. Plus, sensors prevent oversudsing in low-water systems
- 6-Point Suspension System
Shock absorbers, springs and electronic controls help redistribute the load automatically and minimize movement of the wash drum during the spin cycle. The result is less noise and vibration for laundry without disruption
- Care Control Temperature Management
Adjusts the cold and hot water inlets to reach temperatures that are warm enough to dissolve detergents but kept from overheating to help reduce shrinking and/or color bleeding
- Quiet Wash Plus Noise Reduction System
Keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas with sound-absorbing materials around the wash basket of the drum
- Stainless Steel Drum
Resists odors, rust and chipping. The smooth surface also helps protect delicate fabrics from snagging
- NSF Certified Sanitary Cycle
Certified by NSF International to remove 99.9% of certain household bacteria without using bleach.*
- * - Bacteria tested were K. Pneumonia, P. Aureginosa, S. Aureus
- Cradle Clean Technology
Simulates hand washing during extra care cycles by 'rocking' the tilted wash drum instead of spinning it
- Woolmark® Certified Wool Cycle
Safely clean washable wools at home with a special wool cycle endorsed by Woolmark®, the world's leading authority on wool fabrics
- Clean Washer Cycle
Deep fills the washer to clean areas that low-water systems don't typically reach. All it takes is one cup of bleach
- Quick Wash Cycle
Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times
- Delay Wash
Sets the washer to begin cleaning up to 16 hours later, during off-peak hours when utility rates may be lower, or when unloading the washer is more convenient
- Automatic Dispenser System
Holds and releases each additive at the appropriate time to eliminate the need for return trips while enhancing cleaning and whitening performance
- Automatic Water Levels
Regulates the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency
- Add-A-Garment Indicator Light
Illuminates for the first 8 minutes of the wash cycle as a convenient reminder that forgotten items can still be added to the load in progress
- Anti-Escape Valve
Prevents detergent from escaping through the drain hose during the wash cycle for optimal cleaning performance
- Wash System: Direct Inject
- Sound Package: Quiet Wash I Plus
- Sound Reduction: Yes
- Horsepower Motor: 1/2 HP
- Bleach Dispenser: Yes
- Delicate Cycle: Yes
- End-of-Cycle Signal: On/Off
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- Extra Rinse Option: Yes
- Handwashable Cycle: Yes
- Heavy Duty Cycle: Yes
- Lint Filter: Yes
- Number of Cycles: 14
- Number of Temperature Settings: 5
- Number of Wash/Spin Speeds: 5
- Number of Water Level Selections: VARIABLE
- Quick Wash: Yes
- Soak Cycle: Yes
- Stackable: Yes
- Tub Material: Stainless Steel
- Wool Cycle: Yes
- Capacity: 4.0 Cubic foot
- Size: Super Capacity
- 10 Ampere, 120 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second), GROUNDED CIRCUIT IS REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED
- Height: 38"
- Width: 27"
- Depth: 31-1/2"
- Maximum Height: 38"
- Unit: 220 lbs
- Shipping: 241 lbs
- Manufacturer's Warranty (authorized online retailer): Full One Year Warranty
|Load Type||Front Loading|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4 Cu. Ft.|
|Internal Water Heater||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
Abt Extended Service
Protect your products with the Abt extended protection plan.
SquareTrade Extended Service
Protect your products with the SquareTrade extended protection plan.
|We're sorry, but we're unable to offer an extended warranty to your zipcode.|
enter zip code for pricing
Update Zip Code
Whirlpool Ocean Blue Front-Load Washer
UPC Code: 883049141817
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Whirlpool WFW9400VE from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Whirlpool WFW9400VE is Brand New.
- The Whirlpool WFW9400VE Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.