Whirlpool Gold 36" GJC3634RP White Electric Cooktop, Model GJC3634RWH
- Ceramic Bridge Element Cooktop
A 700-watt bridge element connects two 1800-watt elements, increasing the total heating area to 4300 watts to accommodate larger pots and pans. Also ideal for oblong pots and pans, roasters and Dutch ovens
- New Formed Styling, Graphics and Knobs
- Ceramic Glass Surface
This easy-to-clean surface withstands intense heat without cracking and chipping. Unique heat-conducting properties heat quickly and cook foods evenly for excellent results
- Radiant Elements
Fast-heating ribbon elements sealed underneath a ceramic-glass surface. For best performance, use flat-bottomed cookware with radiant elements
- (2) 7 in. Elements, (1) 9 in./6 in. Dual Element, (1) 7 in. Bridge Element, (1) 6 in. Element
A bridge element is a usable element that fills the space between two independent electric elements. The bridge makes it possible to cook evenly using specialty cookware or a griddle. When the bridge is not being used, the elements on either side can be used independently and at different temperatures
- Right Front: 1,200/900 Watts
- Center Rear: 2,500/1,200 Watts
- 6 in. Warm Zone Element
Use this low-powered (20-100 watt) element to prevent food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared
- AccuSimmer® Element
Banish scorch. Whirlpool® brand technology makes it possible to achieve a gentle, gradual heat when you need it. Electric cooktops with the AccuSimmer® element offer an easy, fool-proof way to prepare creamy sauces or simmer soups without sticking to the bottom of the pot or boiling. Just set it to the low-power temperature your food requires, and rely on the AccuSimmer® System to preserve the character of your delicate dish. (Also available with some gas models.)
- Push-to-Turn Infinite-Heat Controls
Cooktop controls allow you to select a heat output ranging from low to high with many intermediate settings
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights
A safety feature indicating if a cooking element is on or is still hot
- Burner Indicator Light: Yes
- Burner Type: Radiant
- Cooktop Surface: Ceramic Glass
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Hot Surface Indicator Lights: Yes
- Infinite Position Control Knobs: Yes
- Number of Burners: 5
- Over Oven Installation: Yes
- Round Dual Circuit: Yes
- Simmer Burner: Yes
- Number of Elements: 5
- Burner Configuration: ONE 6 IN.; TWO 7 IN., ONE 7 IN. BRIDGE; ONE 6 IN./9 IN. DUAL
- 40 Ampere, 240 Volts, 60 Hertz (1/second), AC-ONLY. USE COPPER WIRE ONLY. A FOUR-WIRE OR THREE-WIRE, SINGLE PHASE ELECTRICAL SUPPLY REQUIRED. A TIME-DELAY FUSE OR CIRCUIT BREAKER AND SEPARATE CIRCUIT IS RECOMMENDED
- Height: 2-7/8"
- Width: 36-5/16"
- Depth: 22-1/8"
- Unit: 30 lbs
- Shipping: 35 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
|Cooktop Size (inches)||36"|
|Number of Cooking Zones||5|
|Burner Type||Radiant, Simmer|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
| || |
Abt Extended Service
Protect your products with the Abt extended protection plan.
SquareTrade Extended Service
Protect your products with the SquareTrade extended protection plan.
enter zip code for pricing
Update Zip Code
Whirlpool Gold 36" White Electric Cooktop
UPC Code: 050946997001
* Clicking any of the above pricing links will bring you to the listed merchant's site. Abt relies on an independent third party service to update comparative prices automatically and are not responsible for any unintentional errors.
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel.
More reasons to buy the Whirlpool GJC3634RP from Abt Electronics
- Abt.com is an authorized dealer (Learn More).
- The Whirlpool GJC3634RP is Brand New.
- The Whirlpool GJC3634RP Ships in a Factory Sealed Box.