Logitech QuickCam Communicate MP, Model 960000240
Take your video communications to the next level with a true 1.3-megapixel sensor, RightLight™ technology, RightSound™ technology, and Logitech® Fun Filters.
- True 1.3-megapixel sensor
Enjoy exceptionally lifelike images, including rich, colorful 4-megapixel (software enhanced) photos.
- RightLight™ technology
Automatically produces improved image clarity, even in dim lighting.
- RightSound™ technology
Ensures crystal clear conversations without annoying background noise
- Built-in microphone
Ensures the whole family can take part in the conversation.
Use it with all major instant messaging programs.
- Fun Filters
Apply effects like fisheye, ‘50s movie, neon, and more to add fun and personality to photos and video chats
- 200 MB hard drive
- CD-ROM drive
- 16-bit color display adapter
- OS-compatible sound card and speakers
- 1.1 or 2.0 USB port
- Pentium®4 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 1 GHz processor
- (Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB recommended)
- Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz (2.8 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- True 1.3-megapixel sensor with RightLight™ technology
- Live capture: Up to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Still image capture: 4-megapixels* (software enhanced)
- Built-in microphone with RightSound™ technology
- Privacy shade for audio and video mute
- Live video up to 30 frames per second (with recommended system)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- (6-foot, 1.82-meter) USB cable
- Adjustable clip/base fits any monitor or notebook
- Fixed focus
- Logitech® QuickCam® Communicate MP™ webcam with (6-foot, 1.82-meter) USB cable
- Adjustable clip/base. Fits any monitor or use on desktop.
- Logitech® QuickCam® software CD
- User’s guide
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- * Highest resolution through software enhancement
- Recommended system requirements are needed to use Logitech® Video Effects™, RightSound™ or RightLight™ technology features. Software installation required to use RightSound™, RightLight™ technology, or Logitech® Video Effects™. Internet connection required