Linksys EtherFast4116 16-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch, Model EF4116
With its advanced switching technology, the EtherFast® 4116 16-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch will boost your network performance with much more than just full duplex data transfer and dedicated bandwidth. It features non-blocking, wire-speed switching that forwards packets as fast as your network can deliver them. Also included are Address Learning and Aging to prevent data transfer errors and Data Flow Control to help prevent packet collisions. The EtherFast 4116's compact size fits into any environment, or install it using the included rack mount brackets. No matter how intensive your network demands, the EtherFast Compact 16-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch's advanced chipset supports your needs with an affordable and efficient networking solution you can count on.
- 16 Autosensing 10/100 full duplex, auto MDI/MDI-X ports
- Run blazing speeds up to 200Mbps
- Address Learning and Aging and Data Flow Control for transmission reliability
- Compact size fits into any environment
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Ports: 16 10/100 Auto-Negotiation RJ-45 Ports
- Cabling Type: UTP/STP Category 5 or Better
- LEDs: Power, Link/Activity (per port), Full Duplex/Collision (per port)
- Power: 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Certifications: FCC Class A, CE
- Operating Temp.: 32ºF to 122ºF (0ºC to 50ºC)
- Storage Temp.: -40ºF to 158ºF (-40ºC to 70ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 95%, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 20% to 95%, Non-Condensing
- EtherFast® 16-Port Switch
- AC Power Cable
- User Guide and Registration Card
- Mounting kit containing
- Four rubber feet for mounting the switch on a table
- Two mounting brackets
- Six screws for attaching the brackets to the switch
- Height: 1.77"
- Width: 10.51"
- Depth: 6.69"
- Unit: 2.65 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs