Linksys EtherFast10/100 5-Port Auto-Sensing Switch, Model EZXS55W
Surge your network with surefire data transfers in full duplex mode with the EtherFast® 10/100 Autosensing Switches. Delivering a fast and easy cost-effective boost to your network perform-ance, these EtherFast® Switches seamlessly migrate your network to the unprecedented speed and power of Fast Ethernet. Each of its independently switched 10/100 ports yield up to a remarkable 200Mbps bandwidth in full duplex mode, and protect your PCs from downed network segments through auto-parti-tioning. Compatible with virtually any major network operat-ing system, the 10/100 Autosensing Switches are ideal for LANs of any size when you want to resolve a critical performance issue in a local workgroup. Bring your network to life by channeling high-end multimedia, gaming, Internet access, and other speed-intensive applications to your most demanding workstations at blazing speeds.
- 5 Port 10/100 Autosensing Ports with Both Half and Full Duplex Modes
- Perfect for Integrating Your 10BaseT and 100BaseTX Network Hardware
- Switched 10/100 Ports Run at 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 100Mbps, up to 200Mbps
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Five 10/100 RJ-45 Ports
- One Shared RJ-45 Uplink Port
- Cabling Type
- UTP Category 3 or better (10BaseT)
- UTP Category 5 or better (100BaseTX)
- LEDs: Power, Link/Act, FD/Col, 100 (per port)
- Power: 7.5V DC, 700 mA
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Operating Temp.: 32ºF to 122ºF (0ºC to 50ºC)
- Storage Temp.: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, Non-Condensing
- EtherFast 10/100 5-Port Workgroup Switch
- AC Power Adapter
- User Guide and Registration Card
- Height: 3.43"
- Width: 4.33"
- Depth: 1.26"
- Unit: 6 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs