Linksys EtherFast 8-Port 10/100 Switch, Model EZXS88W
The EtherFast® 8-Port 10/100 Workgroup Switch is a quick and easy way to boost your network’s performance while migrating to the power of Fast Ethernet. With support for half and full duplex speeds, the switch allows your network to run at 10Mbps, 20Mbps, 100Mbps and an incredible 200Mbps! When you are ready to upgrade your Ethernet network, Linksys EtherFast® Switches offer you cost-effective solutions that complement your migration strategy. EtherFast® Switches eliminate bottlenecks and bandwidth constraints, optimizing network performance while protecting your investment in your existing infrastructure. By migrating your entire network to Fast Ethernet with EtherFast® Switches, you will have the power to double your network’s performance with full duplex speed up to 200Mbps. The EtherFast® 10/100 Switches pack a full suite of error detection and correction features for reliable communication every time. Auto-partitioning, data collision control, preamble regeneration and incoming frame retiming ensures that not a single bit is lost, even during the heaviest moments of network activity. Built to last, these switches are optimized to deliver high- end video, multimedia and other speed-intensive applications at blistering speeds.
- 10/100 Dual-Speed Per-Port
- Perfect for Optimizing 10BaseT and 100BaseTX Hardware on the Same Network
- Speeds of Up To 200Mbps in Full Duplex Operation
- Eliminate Bandwidth Constraints and Clear Up Bottlenecks
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Ports: Five, Eight, or Sixteen 10/100 RJ-45 Ports, One Shared RJ-45 Uplink Port
- Cabling Type
- UTP Category 3 or better (10BaseT)
- UTP Category 5 or better (100BaseTX)
- Topology: Star
- Speed Per Port
- 10Mbps or 100Mbps (Half Duplex)
- 20Mbps or 200Mbps (Full Duplex)
- LEDs: Power; Link/Act, FD/Col, 100 (per port)
- Power: 3.3V DC, 300mA
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE Mark Commercial
- Operating Temp.: 32ºF to 122ºF (0ºC to 50ºC)
- Storage Temp.: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20ºC to 70ºC)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%, Non-Condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, Non-Condensing
- EtherFast 10/100 Workgroup Switch
- AC Power Adapter
- User Guide and Registration Card
- Height: 4.3"
- Width: 6.3"
- Depth: 1.4"
- Unit: 9 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs