Nikon AF-S VR 24-120mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED Zoom Lens - 2145
This compact and versatile VR image stabilization lens is perfect for landscapes, portraits and distant subjects.
- Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes.
- G-type NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon SLR models where aperture is controlled from the camera body.
- 2 aspherical lens elements for low distortion.
- 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements for minimized chromatic aberration.
- Internal Focus (IF) design for smoother focusing and great body balance.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) operation offers the equivalent of using a shutter speed 3 stops faster at 120mm.
- Exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables ultra-high-speed auto focusing with exceptional accuracy and powerful super-quiet operation.
- Rounded diaphragm to make out-of-focus elements appear more natural.
- First Nikon wide-angle zoom lens with Vibration Reduction (VR).
- Compact and lightweight.
- Focal Length: 24-120mm
- Zoom Ratio: 5x
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Autofocus: Yes
- AF-S (Silent Wave Motor): Yes
- Compatible Format(s):
- FX in DX Crop Mode
- 35mm Film
- Vibration Reduction Yes
- Distance Information: Yes
- ED Glass Elements: Yes
- Super Integrated Coating: Yes
- Internal Focusing: Yes
- Manual/Auto Focus Mode: Yes
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6 ft. (0.5m)
- Maximum Angle of View: 84 °
- Minimum Angle of View: 20° 30'
- Lens (Elements): 15
- ED (Elements): 2
- Lens (Groups): 13
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio:
- Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Lens Attachment Size: 72mm
- Lens Case: CL-S2
- Lens Hood: HB-25
- Included Accessories: HB-25 Hood, 72mm lens cap, rear caph
- Diameter: 3.0"
- Length: 3.7"
- Unit: 20.3 oz
- Shipping: 2 lbs
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice