Oakley 12-921 Polarized Nanowire 3.0 Sunglasses - 12921
Our polarized lenses are specially engineered to block the blinding rays of glare that are magnified by flat surfaces such as snow, water and pavement. Oakley polarization technology utilizes a liquid infusion process to bond the polarizing filter at the molecular level. That’s how we eliminate the haze and distortion found in conventional technologies and achieve the best polarized optics on the planet.
- Ultra-low mass design
- Titanium alloy stems with rimless architecture for a comfortable weight that borders on zero gravity
- Memory metal lets us create sculptural contours without sacrificing flexibility, so the adaptable fit is a work of art.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and protection
- IRIDIUM® lens coating balances light to optimize vision.
- POLARIC ELLIPSOID™ geometry opens your peripheral view and maximizes clarity at all angles of vision.
- Our permanent HYDROPHOBIC™ lens coating repels water, skin oils and dust.
- When it comes to UV, not a single ray makes it through our pure PLUTONITE® lens material.
- Comes with a hard-shell case and a premium microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Olive Chrome/Tungsten Iridium finish
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One year parts and labor