Oris TT3 Team Day Date 2008 Automatic Mens Watch - 63576134174RS
Over 100 years Oris has been making watches in Switzerland. Our watches are purely mechanical and are marked out by their distinctive design as well as the red rotor, the symbol of Oris mechanicals. Oris watches are also popular, as celebrities from Formula One, diving, jazz, aviation, and Hollywood queue up to wear and support our unique creations.
Hand-made and High-Mech, with the Red Rotor as Trademark.
Turn your Oris watch over and you can tell at once that Oris is a leader in the world of mechanical watches. The window in the case back makes the complex inner workings of the watch visible, displaying the mechanical movement at the centre of the timepiece. And these mechanical hearts have now been beating for over 100 years.
Oris is rooted in the tradition of Swiss watchmaking. We have been producing our own movements at the Hölstein factory for a century. For decades our craftsmen have been refining their expertise and launching new and successful movements. We are not only faithful to mechanics, but also leading mechanics into the future. Our current models, which incorporate our pioneering innovations, are equipped with first class mechanical automatic movements – high quality and state-of-the-art.
Accurate, dark and handsome
It’s stylish, sporty and practical. It may stand out from the crowd with its striking good looks but it’s the quality of the Oris mechanical chronograph movement that keep this beauty ticking. With Formula One styling the TT3 Chronograph Black looks at home in every situation.
- Collection: TT3
- Case: Multi-piece titanium case, black plated, tachymeter scale top ring
- Back: Titanium, black plated, screwed, see-through mineral glass
- Size: 1.752 inches
- Movement: Automatic winding chronograph w/ 42 Hour Power Reserve
- Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
- Operating Devices: Stainless steel crown
- Display: Sapphire, domed on both sides, double-sided anti-reflective coating
- Dial: Black carbon fibre dial
- Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova BG W9
- Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap, stainless steel, black PVD plated, folding clasp
- Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes and chronograph 1/4 seconds, 3 subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter, date window, date corrector, fine timing device and stop-second
- Water Resistance: 10 Bar (330 Feet)