DLO TransDock FM Transmitter And Cradle For iPod - DLZ9305017
Enjoy your iPod music and videos in the car while your iPod is securely mounted and charging in the elegant TransDock. And now with IntelliTune, finding an open FM frequency is easier than ever – with one click, TransDock finds the ideal station for transmitting your iPod over your car's FM radio.
TransDock broadcasts your iPod to an open FM frequency between 88.1 to 107.9 – and with IntelliTune technology, you can scan for these open FM frequencies automatically with the simple push of a button.
Multimedia experience in your car
With the new and improved TransDock, broadcasting iPod music is just the beginning. Using the AV-Out port and the appropriate cable (Sold Separately), you can channel iPod video downloads through popular flip-down screens or in-headrest monitors. The AV-Out port can also be used with your cassette adapter or car auxiliary input for supreme audio transmission directly into your car stereo. Plus, with the Aux-In jack, all it takes is a standard mini-to-mini cable (Sold Separately) to transmit the audio from any other MP3 player, laptop, or gaming system over your car stereo.
Plug in and Play
TransDock requires no installation – a great alternative to expensive custom installations. The 8" flexible gooseneck support arm allows you to easily position the TransDock, while the dock itself rotates for horizontal positioning – great for intuitive use of Cover Flow on your iPod touch. So go ahead, take your show on the road! TransDock takes mobile entertainment to the next level.
- Play your iPod over your car's FM radio
- Securely cradle and charge your iPod in the car
- IntelliTune technology scans to an open FM frequency with the push of a button
- Audio/Video Output for showing iPod downloads on your mobile video system
- Aux-In to transmit the audio of other MP3 players or audio devices (with appropriate cable)
- AV-Out also for use with a cassette adapter or mini-to-mini cable (Sold Separately) for direct connection to your car's auxiliary input
- Easy positioning with flexible gooseneck support arm
- No install necessary - simply plug into any available auto power outlet
- Program up to 4 preset stations