Pioneer In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Receiver With Remote Control, Model DEH1100MP
What Does This Model Have To Offer?
The DEH-1100MP is smartly designed to expand your system, customize your experience, provide superior sound quality and easy operation. Want more? With the DEH-1100MP you can play MP3s and WMA files from your CD's.
- Remote Control included
- LCD Display with 8-character Text
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- RCA preout for adding on external amps and speakers simplify system expansion.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- The Next Best Thing to Live.
Sick of listening to static? CD Players improve sound quality and add features like USB and iPod control that your built in factory stereo might otherwise not have. Features like Supertuner® IIID can enhance your in-car listening experience even further, improving sound quality of radio stations.
- MP3 and WMA Playback
Don't let your favorite music downloads languish on your computer hard drive. Burn them to a CD-R or CD-RW and play them right on the car stereo. Each disc you burn has the capacity to hold up to ten complete albums of MP3 music and twenty for WMA discs. Trust us, that's a lot of music.
- Supertuner IIID for superior FM and AM
Pioneer's legendary Supertuner IIID combines the best of digital and analog tuner technologies to reduce distortion to bring you exceptional FM and AM performance. If you live in an area where reception is weak, you'll hear a big improvement in signal strength. And when you're near tall buildings, Supertuner IIID reduces the effect of multi-path noise, which occurs when the signal is reflecting off of the buildings.
- MOSFET 50W x4 for the power hungry
Compared to conventional power supplies, the MOSFET amplification circuit is smaller and more efficient, delivering power with less distortion and absolutely zero on/off switching noise. Remember: more power doesn't only mean louder. It also means that your music will be cleaner at higher volumes because you're not pushing the limits of the amplification circuit. For clean, efficient power that will rock your vehicle, you found the right CD Receiver.
- Get Plugged In
Use the built-in AUX input for connecting any digital portable player and other external auxiliary devices. For extra-convenient access, the input is on the front panel.
Supertuner (AM/FM Radio)
- Supertuner: Supertuner IIID
- 24-Station/6-Button: (18FM/6AM) Presets
- BSM (Best Stations Memory)
- Local Station Setting: Selectable (On/Off)
- Codec Support: MP3, WMA, WAV
- CD-R/CD-RW Compatible
- 1-bit D/A Converter: Yes (8fs/16-bit)
- AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
- CD Text: CD Text
Additional System Expandability
- Built-in Auxiliary Input: Built-in (Front)
- Face Type: Slot In
- Display Type: LCD
- Dot Matrix OEL Size: 1 Line, 8 Character
- Button (Key) Illumination: Green
- Built-in Speaker Power: MOSFET 50W x 4
- Continuous Power Output: 22W x 4
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Equalizer Presets: 5
- User Equalizer Settings: 1
- Loudness: Yes (On/Off)
- Electronic Balance/Fader
- Source Level Adjuster (SLA)
- RCA Preouts: 1 pair (Rear)
- Preout Voltage & Impedance: 2.2V, 1k Ohm
- Volume Control: Rotary Knob
- Operation Mode: Cross-Key
- Display Off Mode
- Remote Control: Card
- Detachable Face Security
- Face Case (Included)