Marvel Black And Stainless Steel Clear Ice Machine - 30IMATBKS
Marvel is proud to meet the needs of users of all levels of ability, as evidenced by the 3OiMA Clear Ice Machine, which conforms to the lower countertop heights stipulated by Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). The Marvel® 3OiMA Clear Ice Machine measures a convenient 31-1/2 inches tall, making it a perfect match for the 34-inch high countertops that the ADA mandates.
- Produces up to 35 pounds of ice per day.
- Stores up to 30 pounds of ice.
- Field reversible door accepts 1/4-inch custom panel.
- Full auto defrost.
- 15 inches wide
- Electrical requirements: 120 volts, 3 amps running max. 15 amp circuit required.
- Locate a 3-prong grounded receptacle in one of three locations:
- On the wall in the adjacent cabinet opening.
- Flush on the back wall of the refrigerator opening (add 1" to the overall depth of the unit to accommodate the thickness of the plug).
- Recessed 1" into the back wall of the refrigerator opening.
- Door is reversible in field.
- U.L. Listed.
- You need to have the following materials for proper installation: 1/4" OD copper tubing, shutoff valve and 5/8" ID rubber drain tube.
- Water supply: 1/4" OD copper tube (subject to local codes). 20-100 PSI. For water connection, allow 2" behind the unit.
- Drain : 5/8" ID rubber tube (subject to local codes) Unit must drain into a 1 1/2" ID minimum stand pipe.
- Does not accept custom panels.
- 30iMA-BS :Black cabinet, black door frame, stainless door panel, professional style handle (add 2 1/8" to depth).
- Height: 31.5"
- Width: 14.875"
- Depth: 23.625"
- Unit: 80 lbs
- Shipping: 100 lbs