Ball Trainmaster Power Glow 41mm Black Dial Men's Watch - NM1056DLAJBK
At BALL Watch, innovation and creativity are the cornerstones on the foundation of their corporate mission, "Accuracy Under Adverse Conditions". Continuing in the tradition of Webster Clay Ball, BALL Watch aspires to manufacture the most accurate mechanical watches on the planet, ruggedized for use by those that live / work / play in truly adverse conditions. With unlimited inspiration, BALL is today setting the standards just as Webster Clay Ball did in the late 1800s and through the early 1900s.
All Ball Watches are equipped with the patented, Ball-engineered self-powered micro gas light technology that makes Ball watches light up brightly for at least 25 years. Other innovations of Ball are a 7,500 G force shock resistance, the -40 degree Celsius temperature rating, and a patented crown protection system.
(Click hyperlink text to view)
- BALL watches feature self-powered micro gas lights containing tritium 3H for the ultimate in night readability.
- Gaseous tritium light sources GTLS glow 100 times brighter than luminous paint for more than 25 years!
- BALL exclusively uses GTLS that are certified for military use.
- Movement modified base on automatic ETA 289
- Hours, minutes, sweep seconds and date; illuminated power reserve indication
- Thermometric indicator ranges from -35°C to 45°C
- 28 micro gas tubes on hour, minute, second hands and dial for night reading capability
- Anti-reflective convex sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal case back
- Screwed-in crown
- Shock resistance 5,000Gs
- Water resistance 50m
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
2 Years Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.