Longines L3.6126.96.36.199 Legend Diver Bathyscaphe Black Dial Mens Watch - L36744560
Legend Diver: Great Sporting Pioneers and Their Exploits
The Sport Legends series pays homage to the pioneers of sport and their exploits, timed by Longines. The latest arrival, the Longines Legend Diver, is a re-issue of a 1960 diving watch produced during the hour of glory of marine exploration and military and sports diving. At the time, in 1953, Longines had participated in the depth record of the bathyscaph “Trieste”, supplying the on-board instruments. Maintaining all of the spirit and design typical of the 1960s, Longines has endowed this classic watch with up-to-date and high-performance technical features: a well-proportioned sapphire glass, two screw-in crowns and screw-down case back to assure water-resistance to 300 m and turning internal disk for divers. In this way, this watch combines high performance and timeless elegance with a legendary style.
- Collection: Legend Diver
- Case: Stainless Steel with a Internal Diving Bezel
- Screw-down case back and two screw crowns.
- Size: Gent
- Movement: L633 self-winding mechanical movement with a 38-hour power reserve
- Display: Scratch-Resistant Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Dial: Black Lacquered Dial 4 Arabic numerals and Superluminova hour markers.
- Bracelet: Black Synthetic Strap
- Clasp: Stainless Steel
- Water resistant to 300 meters (~ 1,000 feet).